FS: 2017/2018 Dalbello Krypton 130 ID, 27.5, Heavily Customized, Lightly Used - $BO

I've tried my best to to love these boots for a year, and it's time to break up with them. Maybe they will work for someone else and not spend the next few years taking up room in my closet. My fail can be your gain!

These are a 27/27.5, with ID Intuition wrap (stock) liners that have only been heated once at time of purchase last March. I can't recall if I saved the stock footbeds or not, will have to look in the closet when I get home from work.

These have been heavily customized to my fucked up feet. This includes sixth toe punches across both met-heads on both feet, and also the toe boxes have been enlarged in both forward and side directions in a futile attempt to make them long enough to fit my feet. I wear a 12 street shoe, and had been in a 28.5 for ~10 years but gave the 27.5 a try, with punches, but they still ski too small. Too small as in "I want to cut my feet off at the end of a pow day and have to eat 600Mg of Advil to walk too small." These are a one finger shell fit for me, and on the Brannock board at rest while seated I actually measure a 29. So if you are anywhere smaller than that these might fit you perfectly if you like a snug race style fit and your feet are smaller than mine. These are simply the wrong boots for my feet.

As far as days used it I would guess it would be somewhere around 15 last year and 15-20 this year, with 95% of those being a few hours of groomers, and two pow days this year.

As these are heavily customized, let's say price is you pay shipping (or pick up from Truckee) and make me an offer. I will entertain just about anything reasonable given the condition of the boots.

At work now but will add lots of pics this evening. These are the model boots though:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71xMH6TFJzL_2000x.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	269696

PM me if you think these might work for you or want to check them out, and happy to meet in Truckee if anyone is interested in taking a look.

EDIT: Here's a couple pics:

Name:	Photo Feb 14, 4 51 02 PM.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	2.20 MB 
ID:	269746

Name:	Photo Feb 14, 4 51 33 PM.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	269747

Name:	Photo Feb 14, 4 51 27 PM.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	269748

Plenty more here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y37ti55ft...fTdEo8Sia?dl=0
    Last edited by Lane Meyer; 02-14-2019 at 06:57 PM.

I’m not a boot doctor by any means but I wear a 11.5/12 street shoe and went 29.5 - 28.5 - 27.5... but I have a small last so the 98mm doesn’t phase... in this same KR2 now from years past. Riding a Dalbello Scorpion Intuition tongue line... snug the first year but packed out and is perfect now. Doesn’t alleviate your problem but maybe you can find a HV 27.5 from someone... maybe a Lange RX 130 or K2 Spyne 130 in HV... or someone with a longer BSL shell. Or a 28 FT first chair in a 120 flex.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The power wrap that comes with the Krypton is very high volume and makes for a tight fit, especially if you use custom insoles. I had a similar problem with that boot but switched to the intuition Pro Wrap liner which has a thinner sole and roomier fit. Fixed all the problems I was having and they fit perfect now.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

someone buy these and stop scolding him. The boot is great, but it doesnt fit his giant bumpy troll feet.

I'd consider it if I lived there so I could see them in person and bring my liner. But I'm in SLC, you coming out here soon?

I have 10.5 feet and that size is tight on me length-wise. I can't imagine the pain you were in.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I'd consider it if I lived there so I could see them in person and bring my liner. But I'm in SLC, you coming out here soon?

I have 10.5 feet and that size is tight on me length-wise. I can't imagine the pain you were in.
    Let's just say it made skiing not fun. Which is kinda against the whole point....anyway I won't be in SLC anytime soon sorry. Will keep you in mind though if no one else is interested, maybe we can work something out.

I'll be in SF this month, but you are in Tahoe?

Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I'll be in SF this month, but you are in Tahoe?

Pics?
    I put a few pics above at the end of the first post, and then there's a link to more in a Dropbox folder.

maybe we should start a 'parts boots' thread for these situations...

seems like there are a fair amount of threads with boots for sale for close to nothing, and posts where people are complaining about how long it takes to get a replacement buckle...