Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    You guys see the rut that Troy laid down in the S turn after the road gap? Was still there when Amaury came down. Fucking love Troy.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Man Loic having a great season, what happened to finn, another slip up? Saw he finished at bottom of page 1.

Fucking great race. Down to the wire.

The fact that I legitimately have no fucking clue what the podium is going to look like at any given race this season is really awesome. Also means my fantasy team consistently kinda sucks.

Shit I had zabjek on my team then subbed him. Kerr and trummer shit the bed

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Shit I had zabjek on my team then subbed him. Kerr and trummer shit the bed

I had zabjek, but his greatness was canceled out by trummer and vergier. Would've been a solid team if those two could've stayed upright.

Minnaar. I was so sure he was about to pull that shit off. Fack!

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    I had zabjek, but his greatness was canceled out by trummer and vergier. Would've been a solid team if those two could've stayed upright.
    Definitely what it comes down to. Trummer and especially Vergier are flying. We're all rolling the dice. Doesn't hurt as much at my end of the interwebz. I dont bounce like Greenland, that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Minnaar. I was so sure he was about to pull that shit off. Fack!

Ya man , older I get the more I pull for the ol dogs. Hope he gets one this year

I’m not doing the DH Fantasy League, but if I was I’d sure as shit be putting my $$$ on the French.

My dreams of doing an ews = squashed with a tank

Maes got popped for a pretty stupid reason. Rude and Graves reason is stupid also.

https://m.pinkbike.com/news/martin-m...0-day-ban.html
    This is 1,000,000 x different from Richie and Jared. The EWS doctor prescribed it at the EWS event. And said doctor is on the record saying it’s bullshit.
    It’s going to be really hard to stay enthusiastic about the rest of this season.

I didn't say it was the same. I said both were stupid. I don't give a crap what idiotic meds they take. They could be juiced, high, or happy. Bike racers are neurotic as fuck no governing body is going to stop them from getting treatment for whatever their jock brain thinks it needs or some doctor gives them.

People get so bent on being clean. Give me a break. These key board warriors need to race pro elites and tell me how it screws up your perspective. The rules are retarded and rarely get updated to make sense, only more complicated.

A small performance enhancement drug can make a huge difference. Recovery is key to performance.
    Maes’ issue is on the uci’s head. They fucked up. Organizers supplied the dr and he made the decision and didn’t have phone reception to verify. That’s not on Maes. He operated under uci and race organizers set up accordingly.
    Graves and Rude made mistakes . Either by mistake or intentional it’s on them.

It all went out the window when they invented e-bike racing. It is getting huge in Europe. Of course Americans will hate on it, because they think they are superior, but mostly because they didn't think of it first.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    It all went out the window when they invented e-bike racing. It is getting huge in Europe. Of course Americans will hate on it, because they think they are superior, but mostly because they didn't think of it first.
    It's because they have electric motors. In America, we only race motorized things that burn dinosaurs, the way God intended.

Where are yall watching this bike racing? On the intertubez??
    sproing!

Maes got fucked over.

I don't care that much what richie did, I'm more angry about how fucking half ass his excuse was. Even a no-neck like rude should be able to come up with something better than borrowing a tainted water bottle.

The first ebike race was at sea otter. Americans are great at thinking of dumb things.

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    Where are yall watching this bike racing? On the intertubez??
    UCI DH and XC is on Redbull TV (so, streaming service or on there website, or on an app on your phone/tablet). EWS is just race coverage after the fact.. logistically really hard as you have multiple tracks to set up for.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    UCI DH and XC is on Redbull TV (so, streaming service or on there website, or on an app on your phone/tablet). EWS is just race coverage after the fact.. logistically really hard as you have multiple tracks to set up for.
    Sweet - thanks dood.
    sproing!

Nah. Ours was cooler.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RedshiftMX_RightSide.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	286886
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

An American brand (H&D) killed Alta. Try again.

All this crybaby e-bike stuff is secretly about Strava anyway. But my 15th place on that climb would get taken away....

Tracks look super fresh in Italy for the weekend. Lots of green and loamy dirt.Not the 30 grit sandpaper rock and dust like ligare