Construction Project Engineer - (Mountain View, CA)

Seeking a Construction Project Engineer for Urata and Sons Concrete LLC. Urata is a large structural concrete and flatwork subcontractor based in the Sacramento Area with projects primarily in the Bay Area and Nevada. This ad is for a mega-project in Mountain View/Moffet Field, CA for a confidential client.

Construction Project Responsibilities:

* Assist in preparing submittals and RFI’s.
* Daily reporting for job site activities, issues and some safety related items.
* Working with QC staff to create programs and to document work in progress.
* Uses personal judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
* Receives and distributes project correspondence, drawings, and other project records and documents to the project team.
* Maintains project files.
* Maintains logs for RFI's, submittals, submission requests, contracts, change proposals, and change orders.
* Coordinate closeout documentation and as-built drawings at completion of project.

Construction Project Engineer Qualifications

* 2+ years of construction project management experience preferred but not mandatory in the role of construction project engineer pertaining to large scale ground up vertical building construction projects.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
* Ability to work long hours and some weekends in a fast paced environment.
* Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, be computer literate and capable of using MS Office (Word, Excel), Procore (or similar), Plan Grid, Bluebeam.

APPLICANT INSTRUCTIONS:

PM me and I will give you my email addy. Please email updated and detailed resume, project list, salary expectations and cover letter for immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration.