WTB - replacement liner for Lange SX 120 27.5

Original Liners have given up the ghost. Looking for replacement liners to get me through season. Called Lange and they have them but looking for something cheaper than the $100 they quoted.
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

Would liners from an RS 130 work? I was just about to throw mine away. If so pay shipping and they are yours.

Thanks for the offer and I think I’d take you up on it but I’m guessing potentially not since the SX is a bigger last than the RS so I’m guessing liner is specific to that last.

Anybody know if this is a correct assumption?
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

But actually.... might be worth a try since you’ll be tossing them anyway. I’ll PM you.

They def are narrow liners, the reason I don't use them. I can't remember if I did any mods to them but I prob put some slits to allow them to expand width wise.