Tires for ENVE M70?

I read some posts of people having to cut their Maxxis off ENVE rims because they're so tight, which got me spooked on buying new treads. Anyone have M70thirtys (non HV) and have luck with a certain tire not being such a snatch getting on/off?
    A fucking show dog with fucking papers

I've had a few different sets of Enves (M60 HV, M70 HV, M7), and have run a lot of different tires on them, including most of the normal Maxxis options. Never had a problem getting tires on or off. They're snug, but not even close to "cut the tire off the rim" tight. And I've worked on a bunch of other Enves. Same deal with those - never had an issue with any tire.

Iíve got M70 29 with the impact rim strip and had a tight first install, but then got my shit together and brought my man hands (and Pedroís levers) and have no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I had one set of m70s with multiple multiple multiple multiple rims (because crabbin) and always have a maxxis something or other on my bikes.

The problems were having to build wheels, not getting the tires off. Of course maybe they're easier to get the tire off when they're not round anymore?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

First world problems

Definitely FW problems haha. Guess I'll just have to man up like Joe. And not do whatever Woo does. Thanks fellers.
    A fucking show dog with fucking papers

If they are the newer ones with the rim wall strip, they can be pretty tight. Just gotta revisit the fundamentals: bead in the middle of the rim bed,etc

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by joetron View Post
    Just gotta revisit the fundamentals:
    Try for 5 seconds and then indignantly demand satisfaction on the internet?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp