WTB 27ish tongue liners relatively cheap

Son has some full tilts that are fairly used and we put power wraps in them but his legs are super skinny (his mothers fault), the power wraps are too wrapped and cause some pressure spots on the front part of his legs and still don't have enough volume. See my thread for help below.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...to-skinny-legs

Looking for some inexpensive liners for an experiment to see if we can take up enough volume in his boots before moving to a new boot as the rest of the boot works well for him.

A tongue liner with a fair volume and shorter cables should work but I don't want to spend massive cash on an experiment. Targeting $50 shipped or less to see if we can come up with a workable solution before we start looking for another used boot.
    Driving to Targhee

Quote Originally Posted by cooltsi View Post
    Son has some full tilts that are fairly used and we put power wraps in them but his legs are super skinny (his mothers fault), the power wraps are too wrapped and cause some pressure spots on the front part of his legs and still don't have enough volume. See my thread for help below.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...to-skinny-legs

Looking for some inexpensive liners for an experiment to see if we can take up enough volume in his boots before moving to a new boot as the rest of the boot works well for him.

A tongue liner with a fair volume and shorter cables should work but I don't want to spend massive cash on an experiment. Targeting $50 shipped or less to see if we can come up with a workable solution before we start looking for another used boot.
    I got the original liners from my 27.5 Dalbello Lupo AX115’s if you want them (free, but you cover shipping from 97067). They’re brand new as I bought Full Tilt Pro Wraps to put in them. Based on reviews, not the greatest liner in the world, but laces up and may suit your needs.

PM if interested.

Have a set of older tecnica explosion 8 liners (the orange ones) I could send you for shipping and beer money.
    I think the 27 then was a 312 BSL. In nice shape, no funk.

I have some size 26 intuition high volume(thick) luxury liners. Molded once, skied less than 5 times. A seam at the heel tore during molding but still totally usable. $50 shipped to you Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5268FA39-553B-48D2-90C5-5A0EBD73EF88.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	498.2 KB 
ID:	269769Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EBADED86-D637-4880-8716-F27268108040.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	378.4 KB 
ID:	269770