Descente challenger jacket red size L like new

More pics later. Used maybe 5 days, like new basically. $250 shipped.

I've got more jackets than I know what to do with but when I was over at my buddy Rontele's house the other night he was just saying that he finally wore out his old Descent resort shell and that he wanted to replace it. He's more of a plus size lifestyle model, if you know what I mean, but my recollection of other Descent jackets was that they're cut pretty full.

If you don't get anyone jumping on your ad then you ought to send him over a pm and let him know you've got it up for sale in gear swap. He doesn't check the forums a while lot so you may need to send a couple of PM's to him.

Cheers!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I've got more jackets than I know what to do with but when I was over at my buddy Rontele's house the other night he was just saying that he finally wore out his old Descent resort shell and that he wanted to replace it. He's more of a plus size lifestyle model, if you know what I mean, but my recollection of other Descent jackets was that they're cut pretty full.

If you don't get anyone jumping on your ad then you ought to send him over a pm and let him know you've got it up for sale in gear swap. He doesn't check the forums a while lot so you may need to send a couple of PM's to him.

Cheers!
    username?

yeah this is a L but i would need an XL in spyder for comparison, but it still feels cut pretty well and not baggy

Oh, sorry, his user name is Rontele.

$37 is as high as I’m willing to go.
    Dibs
    crab in my shoe mouth

Zzzz

200 + ship