WTB: Line Elizabeth

Any year, not too worried about condition, who has a pair of these still lying around?

Bump

Funny how a few skis especially from the park meet backcountry era become nearly iconic. I was just thinking about some of the original surface skis with the sharp rocker profile. Around the same time of those Line Elizabeths and SFB (my friend scored the original pair with zoo animals a few years ago) still stand out as well as the original K2 Hellbents. Elizabeths always seemed a touch too short for me otherwise what a perfect fun all mountain ski.

Anyways, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Groomer Gambler View Post
    Funny how a few skis especially from the park meet backcountry era become nearly iconic. I was just thinking about some of the original surface skis with the sharp rocker profile. Around the same time of those Line Elizabeths and SFB (my friend scored the original pair with zoo animals a few years ago) still stand out as well as the original K2 Hellbents. Elizabeths always seemed a touch too short for me otherwise what a perfect fun all mountain ski.

Anyways, good luck!
    I used to ski them for work, because they are short enough to maneuver around fallen children, and fun enough that for ride breaks I could dick around in any snow. The maple core on those things made them snappy as hell, even though they were noodles.

But they have a definite weight limit. If you weigh more than 150# or so, they start to limit what you can do.

I know it's a longshot, but still looking if anyone is holding an old pair.