mount point from tail Atomic Atlas 182?

anyone know the distance from tail of the rec mount point of the 12/13 Atlas 182cm? I can find the stats on the 192 but not the 182. Cheers.

Can't help with mounting point, but damn that was fine ski. Did you find a new ones some where?

Lähetetty minun FIG-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

I'm not exactly sure which year mine are but 12/13 sounds about right--black with grey and yellow mountains on the top sheets and 182's. I measure 788 mm from tail to boot center on mine, which I mounted myself and should know but it's been a while. I mounted on the line for 320 BSL and measured these at 790 with a 316 BSL boot in them, so take all that with your preferred salt dosage.

I recall the recommendation being to mount slightly behind the line BITD, but these seem to be working reasonably well--a little back wouldn't hurt in deep pow, but they need a well driven tip on firmer stuff, so it's been a good compromise. Except when I had much shorter boots in them, like 304 or something--I wouldn't recommend mounting much ahead of the line, for sure.
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Did not find a new pair, this old one has the mount location sticker worn off. Jono thanks for all that info! that is exactly what I needed and real quick too.

Pretty sure I mounted mine back -1ish after trying them on the line. They are in Mammoth and typically used in deeep Sierra dumps so I wanted them to float. Not the best on the groomed since I'm back, but love the feeling of driving that tip in the pow! Can't measure till Saturday since they are in Mammoth. Love that ski! Kinda bummed I sold a new pair last year...
    He who has the most fun wins!