Looking for some quiver help

looking for a ski for when there's +8 inches of fresh snow - i had what i though was pretty good two ski quiver for weekends in Vt and once a year trip out west. i am 6' 180 lbs, 47 - ski well but i really don't have much experience in powder, i have 180 cm brahma for daily driver and BC Corvus 184 - this ski (for me) only skis well up to a couple inches of new snow - i'll readily admit that the Corvus's submarining in powder may be user error but i also think it's likely the ski. Corvus has been very good for powder days after it's cut up and choppy. I demo'd the Corvus in big sky but we didn't have any bigger dumps while i was there, it was great on wind blow and the smaller snow storms they had while i was there. But have been in Utah and Vt for a foot and a half - didn't work out so well. Probably should have bot the Atris but didn't. with all that said i'm looking for a ski for me for deeper snow. I've been considering BC Anima looks like it would be fairly point and shoot and fine after it's cut up. And the new K2 MB 115c looks like it would also fit the bill, might have to wait though. Think it would be silly to have another less that 110 under foot even if it was better in powder. Heading to Taos in a couple week and back to Big Sky in March. Any suggestion welcome.

Soul 7

Sounds like you need to ski faster

a ski >110mm at the waist for skiing pow? hmmm can't think of anything offhand

does the soul 7 come in red?

202 Lotus 138 or 200 Praxis powder boards or bust.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Buy muggys 188 ProTest in GS. Set the bindings at 102.5 from the tip. You’re welcome.
    Ps. They have red on them.

no one wants to help out a friendly dentist? the last dentist who asked the mogul ski question took his lumps well - turned into a nice bump skiing discussion....

Quote Originally Posted by kevin@wtco.com View Post
    no one wants to help out a friendly dentist? the last dentist who asked the mogul ski question took his lumps well - turned into a nice bump skiing discussion....

Billy Goats

Looking for some quiver help

Dynastar Proto
    On3p billygoat
    Dps something 124
    Praxis protest
    Völkl shiro

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums