Thread: WTB lightweight skis

WTB lightweight skis

Looking for a lightweight setup I can use on week long hut trips. Only make a couple of long trips a year so cheaper the better.

Looking for 175-185, 95 +/- underfoot. Primarily looking for skis, but open to skins and/or bindings around 320bsl included.

Would like to find something in the 1200-1400g range.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I've got a pair of 18/19 178cm Zero G 95 (solid green) that look like new except for a faint rub mark on one of the topsheets and having a perfect BF insert installation (done on a digital mill) for Vipec / Tecton on the line for 305 BSL.

128/95/112, 21m, 1,294g

$375 net to me, shipped to lower 48.

WTB lightweight skis

Quote Originally Posted by rikamurf View Post
    Looking for a lightweight setup I can use on week long hut trips. Only make a couple of long trips a year so cheaper the better.

Looking for 175-185, 95 +/- underfoot. Primarily looking for skis, but open to skins and/or bindings around 320bsl included.

Would like to find something in the 1200-1400g range.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I’ve got a pair of 179cm Down Countdown 102Ls with a tele mount (or two?) that come in at 1410ish g. Current mount is Dynafit Radical 1.0. All mounts are quiverkiller’d except the heels for Radicals (normal drilled mount). Bases in excellent shape with summer wax.

Would sell them for $300 plus shipping.

Check out my thread on some 170 Voile Vectors. Might be too short for you - but definitely cheap.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...Dynafit-One-PX

I've got some Dynafit Manaslus (think they're 2012's) in a 178 length that should tick all the boxes you put on your wishlist. I'll let them go for significantly less than what the other skis in this thread are asking. I'll send you a PM with some details.