Hut Trip Available March 12-14, Hellroaring Montana

We can't go on our scheduled backcountry hut trip with Helloaring Powder Guides March 12 - 14 (http://www.skihellroaring.com) and we’d like to offer it at discount to anyone who could go. Our loss is your gain.

Details:
    March 12-14, 2019, 3 days/2 nights (could be extended by a night on each end at additional cost)
    Room for 6 people
    Partially Guided - the guide will lead the group into the hut and take everyone out for an afternoon run, then the following morning the guide can make breakfast going and then guide the group to a new location before taking off around noon while the group skis on their own (probably could upgrade to fully guided if interested but at additional cost)

From skihellroaring.com:
    "Hellroaring Powder Guides offers unguided and guided backcountry skiing based out of our legendary ski hut. The Centennial Mountains feature miles of premier ski terrain on the Continental Divide with elevations over 10,000′ and an annual snowfall of 400″. Most of our trips are based out of the Hellroaring Hut; a fully furnished refuge deep in the Centennial Mountains. Accessing the hut requires an easy and scenic 7 mile snowmobile ride in addition to a mellow 2.75 mile hike/skin. (Backcountry Gear Required).”

We’ve paid $1700 and have already rescheduled once, but just can’t make it work for our group. $600.
    Last edited by WMD; 02-11-2019 at 10:34 AM.

Bump for new price: $600! I can't go so someone should grab this for a screaming deal!!

Bump, someone should do this.

^^^Agree^^^

I went on this same trip a few years ago and it was awesome, plus at $600 it is a total steal. I would definitely take the reservation but I am not available those dates.

Yo wmd- ping me with a PM. I might be interested.

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk

PM sent

This is a steal. We just can out from the yurt last Thursday. Someone should jump on this before I get fired for going back. Sam is the man. Lots of terrain and plenty of snow.

Taken!

And I still have a deposit w them from a couple of years ago when my husband had to get knee surgery and couldn't make it.

Woo-hoo! Thanks WMD.

Quote Originally Posted by homemadesalsa View Post
    Taken!

And I still have a deposit w them from a couple of years ago when my husband had to get knee surgery and couldn't make it.

Woo-hoo! Thanks WMD.
    Thank God! I have been staring at my work calendar for an hour trying to figure out how to make it work. ENJOY!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?