Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Me three. I watched him come out of that line hot af thinking to myself, “ please don’t hit a field of rock”. Talked to him about that after that line and he said he forgot and said he should take it down a few notches. That was my biggest fear, even though I hit a few. I was afraid to really smash the gas pedal.

I just found the Praxis Lhasa thread on here after skiing with you guys. Is that what you were skiing at Mission? I remember seeing “Praxis” on them. Those are some quick skis.

Quote Originally Posted by wickstad View Post
    I just found the Praxis Lhasa thread on here after skiing with you guys. Is that what you were skiing at Mission? I remember seeing “Praxis” on them. Those are some quick skis.
    Probably protests

Lhasa’s say Lhasa

The Mission Convergence - East meets West. (Mini Summit Feb 9-10 at Mission Ridge)

Quote Originally Posted by wickstad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Probably protests

Lhasa’s say Lhasa
    Jack nailed it. I skied ProTest all but a couple runs on Sunday. The ones that say Praxis on the top sheet are my ProTest. My Lhasa are a very dark wood grain with the Lhasa art work.

I found you crazy kids! It's Bill. Just thought I would say hi and see what kind of shenanigans are going on over here. Sunday was killer BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by thedeepend View Post
    I found you crazy kids! It's Bill. Just thought I would say hi and see what kind of shenanigans are going on over here. Sunday was killer BTW.
    Welcome bill. Watch yer ass around here. The sharks bite!
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by thedeepend View Post
    Cool. And Welcome! Hope you had a nice run out there. Mine was the best I’ve had and it was already pretty tracked up. So good.