Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1849

Thread: MLB Thread 2019

Who's gonna win?
    Looked at tickets for Nat's home game. $600 for standing, ouch. 3g for decent seats.

Apparently the Astros are a garbage organization, so it makes my choice easy. Was leaning Nats anyway, but wow. Talk about a self-inflicted wound on the day of Game 1. Should just fire the guy and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Not happening with Astros pitching.
    5 runs through 5 against the Ace?

It could happen

This could be a fun series.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Who's gonna win?
    Looked at tickets for Nat's home game. $600 for standing, ouch. 3g for decent seats.
    Your tax dollars hard at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Apparently the Astros are a garbage organization, so it makes my choice easy. Was leaning Nats anyway, but wow. Talk about a self-inflicted wound on the day of Game 1. Should just fire the guy and be done with it.

not sure about how you arrive at that unless the owner is an owner a waste management. I believe the pres is the son of Nolan ryan and outside of Reddick, who definitely looks white trash; they're a pretty clean cur, nice mannered group.

but, onto the series.

did not see cole giving up what he did and with verlander prone to giving up a homerun, i'd say the nationals got a 50/50 chance at being up 2-0.

i'm actually for the nationals winning even though being in Houston, the nationals/expos have never won and the astros are still set to make deep runs for 2-3 more years; the nationals probably not.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E912B462-2A92-4A63-A9C4-4FB6BA376EA5-5157-000003BB7DA5890C.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	299016

class acts
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E912B462-2A92-4A63-A9C4-4FB6BA376EA5-5157-000003BB7DA5890C.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	299016

class acts

right.

I forgot about that. if he does it again for Suzuki, you can start up the hatefest.

besides that guy and Reddick looking like a redneck, they seemed to be good guys. I remember years ago they had some guy named lugo I think that was a wife beater; about the worst I've heard on astros players.

https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/10/22/ho...una-suspension

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ance-1.4837269

maybe the astros aren't worse than anyone else, but i think that says a lot about how awful pro sports are.

https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/10/22/ho...una-suspension

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ance-1.4837269

maybe the astros aren't worse than anyone else, but i think that says a lot about how awful pro sports are.

yes, I didn't know about Osuna; I do not really follow the astros that close anymore, when they dropped 50 years of NL rivalries that I grew up with; I was turned off and could care less about the al west, even the texas rangers,

but your overall point is it me thinks, pro sports will give a person chances if they have the talent. the astros are not the worst or best at limiting doing that imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    yes, I didn't know about Osuna; I do not really follow the astros that close anymore, when they dropped 50 years of NL rivalries that I grew up with; I was turned off and could care less about the al west, even the texas rangers,

but your overall point is it me thinks, pro sports will give a person chances if they have the talent. the astros are not the worst or best at limiting doing that imo.
    so you didn’t read about the assistant gm taunting the female reporter over domestic abuse?

figures

not sure about how you arrive at that unless the owner is an owner a waste management. I believe the pres is the son of Nolan ryan and outside of Reddick, who definitely looks white trash; they're a pretty clean cur, nice mannered group.

but, onto the series.

did not see cole giving up what he did and with verlander prone to giving up a homerun, i'd say the nationals got a 50/50 chance at being up 2-0.

i'm actually for the nationals winning even though being in Houston, the nationals/expos have never won and the astros are still set to make deep runs for 2-3 more years; the nationals probably not.
    No, the assistant GM was yelling at three women supporters who were wearing domestic violence awareness wristbands about how glad he was that the Astros got known abuser Osuna for so cheap, then the Astros said the women were lying until other reporters (aka male reporters) confirmed it. The AGM said “I’m sorry if people were offended” and still had a job.

so you didn’t read about the assistant gm taunting the female reporter over domestic abuse?

figures
    yes, I did not know about that until today.

I know many here know the news of the day, be that sports, politics or otherwise; to every new story that hour; I do not. I get no news alerts on my phone, the daily news interests my little and the only news i'm interested in currently is who is getting snow and how much.

hey !

I just figured I should probably start being a "HUGE" astros fan given they got players that are racists(china impression player) and wife beaters. as a right wing knuckle dragger, i'd fit right in !

guess is should start buying Osuna and the other guys names shirts !

...the only news i'm interested in currently is who is getting snow and how much.
    Is that part of your study on climate change?

Quite a 7th

Stay in the fight indeed...
    Nationals have outscored the Dodgers, Cardinals and Astros 58-19 in their last eight games...

It's certainly going to be a low scoring series.
    One would think. But thinking is over-rated.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Is that part of your study on climate change?

umm, you know this board and tgr is mainly devoted to snow skiing ? I know I found it on a search in 2004 from someone posting about snowskiing.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Nationals have outscored the Dodgers, Cardinals and Astros 58-19 in their last eight games...
    that one was ugly.

gotta think the astros wont roll over but the nationals steamrolled the cardinals. there's nothing that says the nationals cannot do the same to the astros, especially now that they are past cole and verlander.

was going to head out sunday night to watch the astros and packers at the local bar, may just be the packers.

They are 18-2 in their last 20 games. Insane hot streak.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    I like how Bargmin showboated early & then scored 3 runs for the nats in the 7th.
    I actually enjoyed that too as he is an former lsu baseball player and lsu thinks they are all that because they win a lot in college baseball and draw good for college baseball

It's great seeing Suzuki do well in his 46th season in the bigs.

It's certainly going to be a low scoring series.
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    It's great seeing Suzuki do well in his 46th season in the bigs.
    I had a Suzuki in college so I'm partial to seeing him do well. He's solid behind the plate.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Told a friend after Nats bounced Dodgers " your team isn't built to win 3 long series, but it can win 11 games."
    Nats need to shut em down and close it in 5
    Stephen Strasburg & Max Scherzer can come in in relief to end this thing. WOw