Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB Thread 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    The Giants are not worthy of the chest beating.
    9 out of the last 10 with 2/3 of the starting lineup on IL is
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Oh gosh. It will probably cease to exist as a sport in a few years. I predict professional lacrosse will take it's place.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

There's (yet another) new professional lax league, the PLL (Premier Lacrosse league), maybe this will be the one that makes it. Or maybe not. https://www.premierlacrosseleague.com

The player pictures on that site guarantee they'll never be harassed for autographs.
    Name:  Capture.GIF
Views: 147
Size:  86.3 KB

It's kind of a different concept, all the teams go to one place for a weekend and play games there. The teams aren't tied to or based in any one place as far as I can tell, I guess you're supposed to root for players you like and just pick a team? Not really sure.

Callum Robinson has some nice flow.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    9 out of the last 10 with 2/3 of the starting lineup on IL is
    I will take first to 20Ws

Yanks lost both games in Arizona,
    & still winless (0-5) this season against teams that are *currently* .500 or better.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Just in case you did not notice. The Yankees won today. The Sux did not.
    That’s the world champion Sux to you.

Yankees raise a second place in the division as of April 30 banner?

MLB Thread 2019

Haha. Irul sucking off the second place not-world-champ Yankees.

Hope they win May too! Then get throat fucked (again) in October.
    Decisions Decisions

What the ever loving fuck, really!?!

Cy Kluber drilled by a comebacker and breaks his arm.

3 got-damned fucking years in a row one of our studs goes down to a line drive. Carrasco two years ago, Bauer last year now 2x Cy Young winner Kluber.

What the fuck?
    I still call it The Jake.

whoa that blows. Whole season gone I guess?

I was thinking, in my little corner of the world, it's a pretty good day. Sox win, Yanks lose, all is well.

I don’t know, the radio guys, well, Tito actually, said it was a non-displaced fracture. Whatever the fuck that means.

This after our fourth stud Clevenger went down after being (still) the fourth pitcher in history to start with 10+ K’s per outing in his first 3 games

Bauer Outage for Cy Young I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I don’t know, the radio guys, well, Tito actually, said it was a non-displaced fracture. Whatever the fuck that means.

This after our fourth stud Clevenger went down after being (still) the fourth pitcher in history to start with 10+ K’s per outing in his first 3 games

Bauer Outage for Cy Young I guess.
    dam that's too bad. I like bauer. besides being a stud he apparently enjoys trolling the Astros, and probably others; on social media and some Astros apparently get bent out of shape on it. grown men that cannot handle a twitter post, hilarious.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

seemed like a tough dude with that shot coming off his arm. i think the ulna is an easier fix than the radial side. hopefully he'll be back with six weeks but i'm no dr. nick.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/n...ut-solo-homer/

Shut out and HR
    Thor delivers the W
    NL ball rules

Yes!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    dam that's too bad. I like bauer. besides being a stud he apparently enjoys trolling the Astros, and probably others; on social media and some Astros apparently get bent out of shape on it. grown men that cannot handle a twitter post, hilarious.
    You like that asshole? Figures.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Mookie back over .300 as of right now. The world has righted itself in this particular corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    You like that asshole? Figures.
    I would loathe Bauer if he were on any other team. Dude is a strange bird. Likes calculus and physics, has an insane training regimen, and routinely throws 120+ pitches (and always wants to throw more) while his fastball only gets faster the deeper he goes.

He had to learn how to be a good teammate as he was prone to argue with everyone. Buddying up to “Sunshine” Clevinger seems to have helped him edge towards being more human.

I would loathe Bauer if he were on any other team. Dude is a strange bird. Likes calculus and physics, has an insane training regimen, and routinely throws 120+ pitches (and always wants to throw more) while his fastball only gets faster the deeper he goes.

He had to learn how to be a good teammate as he was prone to argue with everyone. Buddying up to “Sunshine” Clevinger seems to have helped him edge towards being more human.
    I like him too. He's a bit of an odd duck and a bit full of himself. But that's how starting pitchers are supposed to be, right?

Anyhow, I bet Kluber is out 8-10 weeks and that's enough to sink the Tribe. Even if the fracture heals in 6 weeks, he'll have muscle atrophy on his itching arm. That offense isnt good enough to carry the team with Kluber out. They've got two very good hitters and seven scrubs.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Don’t disagree. Losing Clevinger was a blow this month. Losing Cy Kluber this week is a knockout punch.

The Twins lineup is so good that it can overcome bad pitching. The Tribe’s really deep rotation of 4 200 inning, 200K guys is what was supposed to carry this team to October. It’s early but I’m a Cleveland fan, I know how this goes.

Don’t disagree. Losing Clevinger was a blow this month. Losing Cy Kluber this week is a knockout punch.

The Twins lineup is so good that it can overcome bad pitching. The Tribe’s really deep rotation of 4 200 inning, 200K guys is what was supposed to carry this team to October. It’s early but I’m a Cleveland fan, I know how this goes.
    I think they could still hang in there and compete. But they need to get some production from somewhere in that outfield, and it'll still be tough sledding.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

he's also a conspiracy theorist, climate change denier, Obama "birther", believes 9/11 was an inside job, and harasses random people on twitter. Yeah, he's a peach, just a "strange bird". I'd loathe him even if he was on my team.

I knew he harassed people on the twitter but then again isn’t that all twitter was good for? I don’t do social media but fer this place and was unaware of the rest of the shit you say he’s into. But then again I like him as a pitcher for my favorite team and not as a barometer for right and wrong.

I know you know that, and I know you also weren’t saying that I must subscribe to 100% of everything everyone I follow sports-wise stands for (except John Daly, God bless that man), so I guess shades of grey and he has a mean 5 plus-pitch repertoire?