Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

How much for 120 brake

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    How much for 120 brake

$50 plus shipping if someone wants the bindings with the 110mm brakes

Too rich for my blood. I'm out on brakes.

Change of plans. Roommate who is a shop tech found an issue and is going to warranty the SHIFTs. Iíll report more in the SHIFT thread when I know more.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    Change of plans. Roommate who is a shop tech found an issue and is going to warranty the SHIFTs. Iíll report more in the SHIFT thread when I know more.

So you were selling broken bindings for list price and not disclosing the broken binder? Hmmm shady much?

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    So you were selling broken bindings for list price and not disclosing the broken binder? Hmmm shady much?

Actually no. I was skiing them for the past 2 weeks and thought they were fine. Upon removal from the skis they were on, my roommate spotted something he didnít like and recommended I donít sell them because of what he found.

Shady would of been letting them go with out finding out if what he found is an issue or not.

Willing to sell the 110 brake?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

What did he see?
    "... when I turn, I just hope it hits me in the face."--Shroder Baker/Under the Influence

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Willing to sell the 110 brake?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Those are the original brakes so they are going back to Atomic with the bindings.

To finish up my response to the previous statement because I wasnít super clear:

I have had issues staying in the Shifts. Always a heel release when I felt they should of kept me in them. On the toe and heel the din was at 11 (woah someone on TGR doesnít ski at 18?!?) where I usually ski Pivot 14/18s and only come out when itís warranted. The forward pressure was set correctly according to the directions and adjusted for more pressure after the first few times I came out.

I had presumed I was just out skiing them and they were more of a touring binding then a Freeride binding, which is fine, but thatís not what I wanted from them, so I decided to sell them.

What my roommate saw is the forward pressure spring area looks possibly different they what he is used to seeing on Atomic/Salomon Shifts, so I decided to send them back before going any further.

Iím sorry to the TGR community for not catching the possible issue before putting them up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    Those are the original brakes so they are going back to Atomic with the bindings.

To finish up my response to the previous statement because I wasnít super clear:

I have had issues staying in the Shifts. Always a heel release when I felt they should of kept me in them. On the toe and heel the din was at 11 (woah someone on TGR doesnít ski at 18?!?) where I usually ski Pivot 14/18s and only come out when itís warranted. The forward pressure was set correctly according to the directions and adjusted for more pressure after the first few times I came out.

I had presumed I was just out skiing them and they were more of a touring binding then a Freeride binding, which is fine, but thatís not what I wanted from them, so I decided to sell them.

What my roommate saw is the forward pressure spring area looks possibly different they what he is used to seeing on Atomic/Salomon Shifts, so I decided to send them back before going any further.

Iím sorry to the TGR community for not catching the possible issue before putting them up for sale.

This is interesting, there are a few guys on the shift thread reportedly walking out of there bindings. Seems to only be happening to a few, but I wonder if this is the issue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, can you provide more details on what looks out of place?

Something in the forward pressure I think? He saw it this morning and took them into the shop with him to warranty. Iím not really sure. Iíll hop over to the Shift thread and comment