FS: 2015 Bibby/Blister Pro 184cm $350

Throwing these up, wont be able to get shots till the weekend. Got a pretty good/great condition pair of blisters with the black starry topsheets. One base grid, good edges, some chipping on the top sheet. sth2 mount on the line at 306. Forgot to mention a fairly recent (maybe 5 days on em since) tune/base grind at starthaus. These things are too burly and new school for my east coast proclivities... Located in tahoe/bay area. $350 flat?

https://blisterreview.com/gear-revie...nt-blister-pro for some deets.
    Last edited by jegsmith; 02-06-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Pming you

PM sent well

I'll hop in line after BlueBison and Rudy...

...located locally in Bay/Tahoe area.

(also, today at Alpine was just...well, wow)

TWODIEFOR Im inclined not to sell em to you bc you got to ski yesterday...

But youre close, I dont know if its kosher to prefer local sales but I really dont feel like shipping given a local option. Bluebison/rudy forgive me?

I would prefer local sale if I were in your situation. I say 2DF gets them... I'll tell my pops he'll have to wait to get on some bibby's.

Quote Originally Posted by jegsmith View Post
    TWODIEFOR Im inclined not to sell em to you bc you got to ski yesterday...

But youre close, I dont know if its kosher to prefer local sales but I really dont feel like shipping given a local option. Bluebison/rudy forgive me?

I have pair that I was looking to update so I can live with a local sale. No issues from me (even if he only has 28 posts...).

Thanks, appreciate the understanding guys. Will let you know if anything changes

Anyways here are some photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1ygxniYAbMhd5ftG7. Waiting on a response from twodiefour.

Not a problem, man. If he backs out, I’d take them for my pops. Thanks for posting pictures.