Last week learned not to leave my beer outside the hut

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4217a.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	268245

Sneaky weasel got sneakily weaseled

I don't think the pine martin got drunk - the beer had frozen solid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4217.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	268237  

You should be ashamed of yourself, contributing to the delinquency of weasels. That pine Martin will now be a drunkard.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Damn martins..... first overnight trip I ever did and the little bastard ate all of the goodstuff.
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

I once found a 6 pack of beer outside the Bench Hut in the Sawtooths. They had buried it so the beer was perfect! So I would encourage you to leave your beer outside the hut, but properly bury it eh?

Bring baby wipes and a Ziploc bag if you plan on drinking stinky weasel away from running water. That stuff is a weapons grade stool softener if consumed in any reasonable quantity.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

last week wasn't too cold up at GAH so I would put the beer/wine outside in the AM and it would be cold but not frozen at happy hr altho there was one day the spigot on the goon bag was partialy froze and just trickling until it got flowing

last fall we had problems with the beers chewing on all the chainsaw gas containers we had left up on the hill ... I think they were just curious
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Old guides trick: Always offer your 4 legged buddy a delicious assortment of buds on a cheese cracker. U won’t see him the rest of the night or day. Repeat every day to avoid all ur goods being eaten. If he still lingers- increase the dosage!

Dont they just want all the Cheetos and Doritos if you do that?

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

We have a resident Pine MartEn in my daily hut. He likes to forage around until he finds the birdseed stash. The other day he lefty his musky odor which hit ya as ya skied in. Damn. Must be making it his place. Feet the size of a half-dollar too. Prolly rules the near 5 acres...

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

tough to hate on the lill bad ass cuties
    but ill fuck ya ups if ya mess with out safety stash
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Weasels gonna weasel.