Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    did you forget to grab her by the pussy?
    ohshit I can't stop laughing that's terrible

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    are we talking real world low self esteem or ski town low self esteem? Ski town crazy with low self esteem from years of dating notjing but man-childs, well that happens to a woman, still trying to wrap my head around that one, got this one chick leading me on because she's ski town crazy, i'd like it to work out and really dig her, even though she was a dead head back in the day and likes wsp, but man all the mushrooms and acid she did in 1990 plus a nice size trust fund and pending menopause makes for one looney tune

so in the meantime I went out with this girl and we get kinda plowed the other night, she ends up back at my house since I live in town and in my bed since uber the bus or driving across the county was all out of the question, she clearly said no sex but fooling around is a go and that was ok, so I end up totally getting her off and she barely gives me a hand job, I don't think there will be a second date
    you need scry, dog

Now here's a keeper
    ​I am not in your hurry

That song is still stuck in my head. Wonder what she's up to nowadays.

Gotta a "heart" on Zoosk and her profile included this:

If you live in your parents basement, please don't contact me.
    If you play video games more than 2 hours a day, please don't contact me.
    If your idea of a "date" is coffee at Starbucks, please don't contact me.
    If you have a gambling, drug or alcohol problem, please don't contact me.
    If you live with your ex for "financial" reasons, please don't contact me.
    If you are filtering through over 5 jobs in the last year, please don't contact me.

My reply:
    "DMP...
    Mom & Dad say that I can stay until they die or until I find the right girl. I can be ready to move in with you at anytime. I play video games 4/5 hours a day but, I get 8$ and hour to promote the site and all the free play I want. I am a level 9 master at Fort Night and have garnered huge respect from the online community. Starbucks use to be my Fave until Howard Schultz opted to run for Pres and totally agree with your stance. I've since moved on to Dunkin. I gave up gambling a few months ago when my bookie cut me off. I haven't done any Meth, Coke, or H in like months. My bookie was my supplier and he's looking out for my best interest. So, all that is behind me now. I've cut my alcohol consumption to less than a 5th of Vodka every few days - not really a crutch anymore. It just keeps me fluid. My Ex gives me a small stipend so long as I never call; it works for both of us. I work at the junkyard taking good parts off cars for cash under the table and have a gig washing dishes at night and have been steadily employed for awhile now. I'm very entrepreneurial and always looking for ways to improve myself.

So? Having met all your pre-qualifications and I'm having an unusually strong sense of our impending bond, I think this is a no-brainer for you. Looking forward to sharing tv dinners with you soon.

Yours Truly,
    /:~R

PS: In an effort to make our LTR easier for you - Do you live near a bus stop? I can come to you half the time (when the bus schedule works in our favor) and cut your commute to me down. Of course, after I move in, this issue goes completely away. See! I'm already looking out for your best interest!"

I haven't heard back yet? Maybe she dated DD
    ​I am not in your hurry

Here's a gem of a profile:

"For those who would like to be in touch off to rehab today Eagleville Hospital my name is Michelle going to look forward to a better life ,take care everyone! Great news I can get out or I’m free to go for road trip to Atlantic City! I am really excited to meet a few friends and have a great time"
    ​I am not in your hurry

Solid Work Gepeto
    if you take the online dating shit too seriously your doomed, although I think too many people do take it seriously
    I'd love to post my profile here, because I think many people will find it entertaining, I find it entertaining, it leads to some dates since, some chicks have a sese of humor, but most don't get it
    I could care less

and yeah, I have a passport, I love to travel, that's nice you've been to 29 countries and counting, I prefer to smoke dope and hang out in my bedroom
    no I don't like going out to the coolest newest resturant, I prefer to just be outside high as kite with no worries
    do you always were that much makeup?

and...."wine tasting, hot yoga, biking, tennis, and since so many of you like to golf I'm learning that too! I'm just as comfortable in jeans as a LBD"

And here's a marginally discreet photo of my boobs (just enough so you can see they're huge) and my two dogs (who on our first date I will ceaselessly discuss) and in the future will be proven to be much more important than any human in my life.
    Last edited by oftpiste; 03-28-2019 at 11:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    and...."I'm just as comfortable in jeans as a LBD"
    long board day?

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    long board day?
    Oftpiste: Let me show you my stash

and...."wine tasting, hot yoga, biking, tennis, and since so many of you like to golf I'm learning that too! I'm just as comfortable in jeans as a LBD"

And here's a marginally discreet photo of my boobs (just enough so you can see they're huge) and my two dogs (who on our first date I will ceaseless discuss) and in the future will be proven to be much more important than any human in my life.
    nailed it

yeah, my other favorite: "i love sleeping and taking naps, don't mind my four kids and three different dads" and the boob photo is while wearing their nicest most padded push up bra, only for you to realize they are some floppy sock boobs

LBD: little black dress, come on guys......................
    they all say that, I'm a tomboy but I dress up clean up real well (I on the otherhand don't clean up at all)

Pantsuit Pantsuit Pantsuit!

I had a link to the pantsuit thread in one of my profiles. It garnered some pretty good dates.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Oftpiste: Let me show you my stash
    ....of little black dresses? Abe! Who knew!

. I should have used " "

I've gotten in the habit of not opening threads that don't apply to me so I'd skipped this one until this morning when that pic of the chick in the red dress popped up. HAD to know what that was all about. LOL!

Crazy world out there now with regard to dating. I was listening to that John Mellancamp song "Cherry Bomb" the other day and got to thinking about these lines:

That's when a sport was a sport
    And groovin' was groovin'
    And dancin' meant everything
    We were young and we were improvin'
    Laughin' laughin' with our friends
    Holding hands meant somethin' baby

Simpler times? Is it still the same with the modern twist of having met online? Not sure but it made me think about how it was when I was younger with no internet, no cell phones and high school sweethearts that got married. My friend's son is marrying his HS sweetheart this June after they graduate college. Back in the day I would have thought "that's crazy! You got to meet get out and see the world - meet other people" but these days I find it kinda sweet and think they are lucky to share that history but then they are incredibly well suited and I would be very very surprised if they don't go the distance.

So to answer your questions:

No hub. Never married.

Did the online dating thing in the early 00s but found it not to my liking as I tend to be a bit on the paranoid side when it comes to meeting strange random men. I did have one or two that made me uncomfortable and a couple married trying to cheat (used only Match).

Most of my dating after college was through friends and people I met through shared interests. Had some good times and some great loves but nothing took. Sometimes it was timing, sometimes it was me/him/both, sometimes the relationship failed in the light of day - you all know how it goes, we all have our deal breakers. Anyhoo after all that I decided to forge on alone with a little help from my friends which works for me.

I enjoy my own company and like having the option of hanging with friends or not - nothing forced or required. Who knows, maybe when and if I get there I'll meet someone in the nursing home and rekindle those carnal fires but for now I'm quite content.

And yes... if you aren't interested and/or can't appreciate the time and expense of horses def. stay away but then I suppose that can be said for any lifestyle passion that isn't shared by both individuals. We've all known at least one miserable couple who were always pulling in opposite directions. Sex and looks can only take you so far in a relationship.

Hope everyone finds what they are looking for whether it be a hook-up, true love, a good friend or as in my case that true happiness lies within us. To quote another song:

You can't always get what you want
    But if you try sometimes you might find
    You get what you need
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Beleive its "a spoke was spoke"

at least that's what I've sung the last 35 years or so
    "Can't you see..."

so.....

whatcha doin' later?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I've gotten in the habit of not opening threads that don't apply to me so I'd skipped this one until this morning when that pic of the chick in the red dress popped up. HAD to know what that was all about. LOL!

Crazy world out there now with regard to dating. I was listening to that John Mellancamp song "Cherry Bomb" the other day and got to thinking about these lines:

That's when a sport was a sport
    And groovin' was groovin'
    And dancin' meant everything
    We were young and we were improvin'
    Laughin' laughin' with our friends
    Holding hands meant somethin' baby

Simpler times? Is it still the same with the modern twist of having met online? Not sure but it made me think about how it was when I was younger with no internet, no cell phones and high school sweethearts that got married. My friend's son is marrying his HS sweetheart this June after they graduate college. Back in the day I would have thought "that's crazy! You got to meet get out and see the world - meet other people" but these days I find it kinda sweet and think they are lucky to share that history but then they are incredibly well suited and I would be very very surprised if they don't go the distance.

So to answer your questions:

No hub. Never married.

Did the online dating thing in the early 00s but found it not to my liking as I tend to be a bit on the paranoid side when it comes to meeting strange random men. I did have one or two that made me uncomfortable and a couple married trying to cheat (used only Match).

Most of my dating after college was through friends and people I met through shared interests. Had some good times and some great loves but nothing took. Sometimes it was timing, sometimes it was me/him/both, sometimes the relationship failed in the light of day - you all know how it goes, we all have our deal breakers. Anyhoo after all that I decided to forge on alone with a little help from my friends which works for me.

I enjoy my own company and like having the option of hanging with friends or not - nothing forced or required. Who knows, maybe when and if I get there I'll meet someone in the nursing home and rekindle those carnal fires but for now I'm quite content.

And yes... if you aren't interested and/or can't appreciate the time and expense of horses def. stay away but then I suppose that can be said for any lifestyle passion that isn't shared by both individuals. We've all known at least one miserable couple who were always pulling in opposite directions. Sex and looks can only take you so far in a relationship.

Hope everyone finds what they are looking for whether it be a hook-up, true love, a good friend or as in my case that true happiness lies within us. To quote another song:

You can't always get what you want
    But if you try sometimes you might find
    You get what you need

This describes my Mom to a T.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post

LOL! I always thought it was "smoke"

so.....

whatcha doin' later?

Flying to Seattle. Where you at?

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    This describes my Mom to a T.

I'm going to take that as a compliment. If she's your Mom I'm sure she's great.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Flying to Seattle. Where you at?
    Amazing coincidence. I live there!

so.....

whatcha doin' later?
    Amazing coincidence. I live there!
    Well fancy that.

I sense a KQI.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post

It's "back when a smoke was a smoke" like Lucky Strikes. i.e. real cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I sense a KQI.
    She's a bit non-committal I note.