Big Hollow Designs

Maybe I missed it . Can’t find a thread on them.
    Anyone have one? How are they? How do they fit ? What size did you get for your height and maybe inseam so I can gauge your torso length?

https://bighollowdesigns.com/

Name:  F19414DD-F4C5-40A2-BAB3-3DF90B208498.gif
Views: 541
Size:  188.0 KB

Irie

Have seen in a few in the Boat as might be expected given they are local. Look pretty bomber and plenty of space but no first hand experience.
    https://www.steamboatpilot.com/news/...ches-whatvest/

Would try reaching out to them as I’m sure they would help with sizing and warranty looks solid.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantManta View Post
    Have seen in a few in the Boat as might be expected given they are local. Look pretty bomber and plenty of space but no first hand experience.
    https://www.steamboatpilot.com/news/...ches-whatvest/

Would try reaching out to them as I’m sure they would help with sizing and warranty looks solid.
    I saw a code yesterday but couldnt find it later on. Reached out to them. Nadia was very nice. Ordered last years camo vest. Seems like they have good features. Code is BFF50 for $50 off the vests. I think it ends tomorrow night

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

I bought and used a whatvest last year. I wear a L ski jacket and the Large/XL vest was too big for me, but Nadia let me trade it in for medium/large. That one fits great. I'll have to dig up a few pictures of me using it. I like how these vest look with the colors, unlike every other skis vest being plain black.

Sounds good. Same size as me

Impressive product. The care and detail they put in is evident. Clean design and nice little classy accents. It has little sewn in holders to secure the shovel handle and probe. Bunch of little details. Im going to go ahead and call their customer service second to none. Comes with hand written note with the vest, candy and sticker in the pocket. They seem like very nice people(dealt with Nadia). I thought my shipment went astray(bounced in and out of san fran twice, live usps tracking #dissappeared, then a local delay). Nadia emailed me the tracking number monday am and i was able to track it down locally. Still quick shipping. Wouldnt hesitate to buy their products again. I might have too. Looks like im the other end of the large jacket size that f=ma. I should have got a large/xl. My med/large is ok in a t shirt but no way with a jacket and insulation. Ill sell mine and get a large/xl. I used "what vest/big hollow designs" discount code they had for black friday and shipping is pricier to canada so i'll sell it locally and get a large/xl. Anyone interested in a camo med/large, ill sell it at the discounted black friday sale price? It was also last years that was further discounted(not sure on differences between this years and last).this one seems better built than the north face one i had. Everything is more fitted(pockets, lines and shape)and better material

And it comes in red/pink!!!

Fuscia goddamit. Its fuscia. They didnt have pink camo so i just opted for the reg camo