Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WTT- WANT: Rossi Sky7HD 180cm. HAVE: Nordica Enforcer 100 177cm.

Title says it all. Mounted once with Slab binding. Used 3-4 times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	268016  

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The website you were looking for is: www.pugski.com

lol. Cool guy. Great community member.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	36DD3E03-67E3-498D-ACAE-3730D039762B.png 
Views:	104 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	268066

BTW mr Paul Dot Com: My advice while tongue and cheek was also useful. You'll find many more people interested in a 177 Enforcer that might potentially own a Sky 7 HD on Pugski.
    Last edited by doebedoe; 02-04-2019 at 07:57 AM.

OP - you sure you want the Sky7? I think you would prolly be better on Soul7s, the pinnacle of ski design and performance.
    PNW_Skier has several pair. PM him for details.

I skied the Soul 7 on Saturday and loved it (older wood core version). I skied the Sky7HD last year and also liked it.

I just figured the Soul might be a bit wide for the east and I only go out west once a year. Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. I’ll send him an email. Finding the right ski for me has proven to be a difficult task. I love my S3 but the tail design is too soft - the Souls were magnificent.

Doebedoe- you forgot to show the community what you wrote me in the past. You are like CNN #fakenews.

Everything was public in the thread you deleted. It wasnt pm bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldotcom View Post
    I skied the Soul 7 on Saturday and loved it (older wood core version). I skied the Sky7HD last year and also liked it.

I just figured the Soul might be a bit wide for the east and I only go out west once a year. Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. I’ll send him an email. Finding the right ski for me has proven to be a difficult task. I love my S3 but the tail design is too soft - the Souls were magnificent.

Doebedoe- you forgot to show the community what you wrote me in the past. You are like CNN #fakenews.
    Have you tried the 164 4frnt Aretha? There's a pair for sale here in gear swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Everything was public in the thread you deleted. It wasnt pm bullshit.
    No shit. doebe's not the only one who saw OPs BS. It didn't surprise me one bit to read that DM after reading that thread that he nuked. fake news my ass.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

At least he's not a fake skier, just sayin...

The website you were looking for is: www.pugski.com
    https://www.pugski.com/threads/nordi...lat-ski.13907/

Well at least Paul took my advice. Give him credit for that.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    Fake skier? lol.. Classic elitist shit, well done.

Are you people real or is this some kinda “forum” reality show? Keep it coming - this is fucking gold!
    Last edited by Pauldotcom; 02-04-2019 at 08:02 PM.

Are you people real or is this some kinda “forum” reality show? Keep it coming - this is fucking gold!
    Soul 7 for the win!

It's mostly a reality show.

But then again, some of us meet up in this thing call IRL -- "in real life". Some of us are better skiers than others. Some mags 7 year old kids ski circles around other mags. Most everyone is fucking fantastic and gives back to the community somehow: in stoke, in ski or life advice, or -- in the case of this subforum -- great deals on cool gear.

You're getting the newbie ribbing because you haven't provided either of the former, and your initial price for this skis is out of whack with the rules which you obviously did not read: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...SELL-READ-THIS

PugSki is a much friendlier community in a lot of ways. Some people are only cut out for one spot or the other.

PugSki is a much friendlier community in a lot of ways. Some people are only cut out for one spot or the other.
    Pugski? No way pal, way more laughs here. The level of douchebaggery here is epic!

Regardless, I don't mind the bashing, most of it is fun. If we ever meet IRL (lol) I'd have some fun with you guys.

Next time you're out east come join the fun. I can try to be a "real skier" (ask 3PIN if you fall in that category) and show you around MRG.

SOLD. I say this with sadness.... That means this thread has to die... Thanks for all the free "bumps"

Next time you're out east come join the fun.
    Have you considered joining AlpineZone?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

One last thing - can someone please send me the link on how to be a "real" skier thread? Is it a sticky? Subscription only access? Having trouble finding it.

I need something to laugh about on the lift while bump skiing in the rain.

Relax Paul, the ones who rag you the most are gapers who brag about their “quivers” but flail around on the mountain

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    Relax Paul, the ones who rag you the most are gapers who brag about their “quivers” but flail around on the mountain

Looks like we need a SKI OFF!! For fairness to Paul I will ski my 205 Tua Wilderness and leathers.

And maybe razzed him a little hard, but the call out on Mags in PMs is pretty much BS, eh?

Looks like we need a SKI OFF!! For fairness to Paul I will ski my 205 Tua Wilderness and leathers.

And maybe razzed him a little hard, but the call out on Mags in PMs is pretty much BS, eh?
    https://www.powder.com/stories/opini...k-skiing-dead/

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post

I mean he did ask way too much money for his short skis, got pissed when he was called out for it, deleted the forum, and then got hurt at actual advice

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Skier206 View Post
    I mean he did ask way too much money for his short skis, got pissed when he was called out for it, deleted the forum, and then got hurt at actual advice
    What "Short Skis" were those..? the Enforcer 177's? I looked on EBAY at the time and the asking price was less than anything there, and a 177 isn't "short".... Just sayin

PS is anyone calling you out for asking $175 for a used ski jacket?

Yeah $175 for a $600 jacket. Pretty in line with the forum guidelines...

$600 jacket. Start with 50% off ($300). Then dropped another $125 off. So 70% off seems about fair for a lightly used jacket.

Also if someone calls me out I wouldn’t cry about it and delete the forum...

Seemed like he listened to the advice anyways as he posted them on pugski for $100 less.

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Skier206 View Post
    Yeah $175 for a $600 jacket. Pretty in line with the forum guidelines...

$600 jacket. Start with 50% off ($300). Then dropped another $125 off. So 70% off seems about fair for a lightly used jacket.

Also if someone calls me out I wouldn’t cry about it and delete the forum...
    Seemed like he listened to the advice anyways as he posted them on pugski for $100 less.
    I see that jacket for a slight bit more than yours on EBAY with no takers. But I am not interested in that jacket, so I wouldn't call u on it. (Who the F spends $600 on a bloody jacket anyways?) Just like if you are not interested in those skis.... You are not the "price police"