FS: 2 (ish) Pair of Ninjas

Doing a bit more thinning, realize I have bindings that likely won't find their way on skis. I have 2 pair of ninja 916s in cosmetically good shape but lacking brakes. Basically, these have been sitting in a box waiting to be sorted and mounted for a few years and I haven't gotten to them. One pair has been on a pair of my skis before and I know they work, the second pair seems fine (purchased off of here ~4 years ago) but I have never mounted them so won't fully vouch. All AFDs and toe wings intact. Heels pretty strong in tracks with one pair slightly sloppier than other.

You buy the lot and you get whats likely 2 pair of coveted ninjas, worst case you get 1 pair and some good spares for cannibalizing. If you're into that kind of thing, I can include some older metal drivers that have been picked apart for spares for the cost of shipping.

I'm thinking $200 for both sets given the question mark on second pair. Pick up near Snoqualmie or add money to ship these bricks (probably two flat rate boxes so $40 to ship).

Check the goodness:
    Name:  IMG_2661.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  123.4 KB

Name:  IMG_2663.JPG
Views: 313
Size:  126.8 KB

Name:  IMG_2664.JPG
Views: 304
Size:  119.0 KB
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Dibs
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Dammit Dibs. 2nd dibs. Trade for some reds and some silvers?

Shit. 3rds?
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Well shit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    There was J, Double J, KJ, JJ, another guy who said 'Just Call Me J', Shaggy, and a guy who called himself Whooshit.

Pm sent
    Life of a repo man is always intense.