WTB: 174-180cm, 100-110mm, <$400 shipped w/bindings

A friend is looking to purchase a pair of skis in the 174-180cm range, 100-110mm underfoot, not super stiff, not a huge turning radius. Strongly prefer to buy a ski with bindings (don't need anything over 10-12 DIN) included that will work for a 317mm BSL.

Looking for something that will do well in powder for the width, so prefer both tip and tail rocker. He's not a super aggressive skier, so I'm thinking a bit smaller turning radius and softer flex will be beneficial.

Finally, not looking to spend more than $400 shipped (to the SF Bay Area), so understand it'll be an older ski/not something super popular. Local pickup would be in Berkeley or Tahoe

I have a set of 08/09 Movement Goliaths mounted with Solomon 912 Ti bindings (mounted just once). While ten (10) years old, I only ever put five (5) days on them. Really. These skis are fucking tits! Good in powder, carve nicely on groomies, and very damp. And they slay the chopped-up shit-fuck at the end of the day. They have not-to-stiff tips and tails, making turn initiation pretty easy. No rocker, however.

Length is 184 and they're 99 mm underfoot- a wee bit off from the specs you listed.

The bindings (circa 2004 or thereabouts and previously mounted on a different set of skis) are currently adjusted for a BSL of 325. Don't know if there's enough adjustment left for 317. Bindings are in very good shape.

Perform a search on these skis here- a lot of folks loved theirs. I never skied these because I could never seem to make powder days for over ten (10) years, and skied my Movements Thunders (another great fucking ski!) instead.

Would love to pass these on to someone who would used 'em.

$150 including shipping.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Viva... if Skeeze passes on your Goliaths, pm me. Thanks.

Viva, thanks for the offer, I recall hearing great things about the Goliaths back in the day. I do think they’re going to be a bit big/tough to ski for my friend, though, so would be great if they can go to singlecross

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Thanks Skeeze... I just ripped the heel piece out of my Enforcers and am looking for a quick replacement on the cheap!

Viva... PM sent.

Tried responding, but won't go through. Kept receiving a "no singlecross here" error message.

Fuck it, can try again later. I'm going skiing.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

No problem... I sent you a PM. I’ll send another with my phone number and you can connect directly. Thanks

178 Rossi S3 with P12 bindings. $175 plus shipping. Mounted on the line for a 301 bsl, think they go up to 317? Super easy ski. Very good shape, a little edge rust from sitting though. Pm if interested and I can send pics.

https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/rossignol-s3

Kastle XX110 with Griffon binding? $220 +ship