Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    So weird...went ahead and jumped on the 192 outback (I’ve been on a search to replace 192 old brown bd zealot crud busters and thought these would fit the bill) and now all references I see are to a 188 ski? Honestly might be fine,but really curious to see is a 188 or 192 is gonna arrive. Other oddball factor is ALL references label them at 104 underfoot in narrative but ALL images show a 105 graphic on tail

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Corner store junkies giving advice

*not that 1 mm makes a damn bit of dif...just odd

Yeah, one can only wonder what's taking place in that company right now.
    The website is not great.
    I ordered some skis and I'm just kind of sweating it hoping something good shows up.

Haven't heard from Hart in response to my message through their website. Wait and see...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Ditto for the group buy

I rip the groomed on tele gear

Hart emailed back and said the Fuelie Boss and most everything else is sold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Hart emailed back and said the Fuelie Boss and most everything else is sold out.
    That’s good. I did not need a fourth pair of that ski.

Got a shipping notice today....we'll see what they actually looks like but I've got something coming weighing 10.0 pounds!

Anyone have a mounting point for the 192 outback’s. They seem like they should be a fun ski.

Ordered some 182 attacks for smashing around the resorts. Funny how you send them PayPal & then a message with which ski & size.

Anyone have mount point for 182 attack?

Quote Originally Posted by scottski63 View Post
    Anyone have a mounting point for the 192 outback’s. They seem like they should be a fun ski.
    I’m in the same boat...so weird, I can’t find a single reference online anywhere for a 192cm outback 104 underfoot - just the 188cm outback 105 waist with a diff tail

Quote Originally Posted by mt_wilson View Post
    Anyone have mount point for 182 attack?

Got mine mounted up with a couple days of skiing in them. There is a stamp on top sheet which has a line I assume is recommended mount point. Is also confusingly says Ø 4.1mm instead of just recommending 3.6mm. I was surprised to find no metal in the layup, considering how hefty the skis are. The assumed recommended mount point seems quite forward, so I mounted 2.5mm behind recommended. After skiing them for two days they still seem pretty far forward, I’ll consider moving back a bit before next season.

Super fun skis, incredible edge hold while carving groomers. What I imagine racing skis feel like. Certainly need some speed before they’re responsive. Much harder to manage than I expected in moguls and trees, maybe just need some getting used to. But either way I’m stoked on the skis especially considering the price!

196 Wizards are on sale for $120 bucks now.
    Attacks are $129.

Link changed.
    https://hartskis.com/shop?olsPage=pr...ountain-powder

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    196 Wizards are on sale for $120 bucks now.
    Finger on the trigger. God damn those dims look fun.

And the delco714 topsheets are on point.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by mt_wilson View Post
    The assumed recommended mount point seems quite forward, so I mounted 2.5mm behind recommended. After skiing them for two days they still seem pretty far forward, I’ll consider moving back a bit before next season.
    I assume you mean 2.5cm??

Mounting up a pair tonight and am likely going with -8cm from center. That reccomended line looks like -5.

I mounted mine on the line and they feel like bump skis to me...fairly straight sidecut, full camber...pretty light...which is perfect. They hold really well on ice
    I have lots of other options for soft days so no real interest in trying to move the mount backwards and ski pow with them.

Mounted up the 182 attacks for my brother and we went with -8.5cm from true center which is like -3.5cm from rec. He isn't skiing them in pow but also won't be skiing them switch so the -5 recommended line seemed a bit far forward, especially compared to what he is used to. He says they rip there, great edge hold, stable in spring slush plies, hold a line well, and also feel pretty balanced in the air for layed out twister-spreads. He was suprised by the pop, but he also normally rides older skis that are pretty clapped out. Good in moguls but pretty stiff up front for competiton style zippers. Although they hand flex stiffer than his 186cm '08 legend pros, he says they are a fair bit easier to ski.

Quote Originally Posted by TeleBeaver View Post
    I assume you mean 2.5cm??

Mounting up a pair tonight and am likely going with -8cm from center. That reccomended line looks like -5.
    Yep meant cm

Quote Originally Posted by TeleBeaver View Post
    Mounted up the 182 attacks for my brother and we went with -8.5cm from true center which is like -3.5cm from rec. He isn't skiing them in pow but also won't be skiing them switch so the -5 recommended line seemed a bit far forward, especially compared to what he is used to. He says they rip there, great edge hold, stable in spring slush plies, hold a line well, and also feel pretty balanced in the air for layed out twister-spreads. He was suprised by the pop, but he also normally rides older skis that are pretty clapped out. Good in moguls but pretty stiff up front for competiton style zippers. Although they hand flex stiffer than his 186cm '08 legend pros, he says they are a fair bit easier to ski.
    Yeah -8.5 seems perfect. I’m -7.5 which I’m happy with but could definitely see going back a bit more, not so much that I plan on remounting. Skis are sick, awesome edge hold, really fun on groomers and corn. Great in bumps too obviously.

Pulled the trigger on the Outback at 129 shipped why not

If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fat yeti View Post
    Pulled the trigger on the Outback at 129 shipped why not

They used to sponsor Team Summit for big mountain so we would get a major deal on their skis and I copped the Outback from them. Honestly, it was one of the most fun skis I have ever ridden but the top sheets chip like NO OTHER. Just be prepared for that... I may have to get a 192 just for the hell of it as well.

I’m just trying to figure out if the outback sizing on the website is correct. Website shows 182 and 192 however all the internet information it shows sizing in a 178 and 188.

If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com

Quote Originally Posted by fat yeti View Post
    I’m just trying to figure out if the outback sizing on the website is correct. Website shows 182 and 192 however all the internet information it shows sizing in a 178 and 188.

Eh just say fuck it and buy the 192s. Charge those bad boys.

Confirmed with hart this is a different outback length than the 178 and 188 one

www.levelninesports.com