Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    A coil front fork didnít even cross my mind... this is a trail bike.
    Name:  nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
Views: 520
Size:  85.3 KB

Guerilla Gravity- now Carbon made in USA- 300% stronger, cheaper

A coil front fork didnít even cross my mind... this is a trail bike. I think itíll be just fine as it is, I may push the front out to 140 eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I bumped mine to 140. Very happy I did. Partly because of travel, partly because of geo, and partly because I ditched the pike, which was feeling pretty undergunned on this bike.

Very interested in hearing how these things ride, and how much conversion kits really transform the bikes. Couldn't get past the aesthetics of the old aluminum GG bikes (and I still think the name sucks) but I like pretty much everything about what they're doing now.

^^^ Ditto. I'm definitely interested in these bikes (Trail Pistol and Smash) and I'm looking forward to hearing your guy's thoughts and impressions on these bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    And remember - there's no point talking aesthetics when it comes to something like a mountain bike. You're not supposed to look at it, any ways...
    Litrully 90% of the bike review poasts on PB and mtbr are about the way the bikes look.

high speed super chunk sections at the top of Doctor Park.
    My O face.

Fuck your wheels. rims are cheap. I wish the whole trail were that one section. You know the one. Before it gets on the right side of the drainage.

O face. OOOOOOOOOOOO
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Since this has become the de facto catchall GG thread: Thoughts on an angleset for the Shred Dogg? Geo chart says the current HTA should be 66* since I have a 160 fork on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Since this has become the de facto catchall GG thread: Thoughts on an angleset for the Shred Dogg? Geo chart says the current HTA should be 66* since I have a 160 fork on there.
    https://bikegeo.muha.cc/

That's a nice little calculator for figuring out geo changes if you use an angleset or change fork length.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    You have the alloy Shred Dogg, ya? The carbon one is slacker. Having never ridden the Shred Dogg (I did demo an alloy Megatrail), but owning a Patrol, I would think that the geo of the Shred Dogg, especially the older one, would feel great going 0.5-1* slacker. You have the right combination of steep seat tube and long reach to work well with a slack head angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

Yeah, 2018 alloy SD. I love it as-is, but it seems worth trying to bring the geo closer to the carbon version. Next question then is, which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post
    https://bikegeo.muha.cc/

That's a nice little calculator for figuring out geo changes if you use an angleset or change fork length.
    Finally ran the numbers. -1* adds 11 mm to the WB, 0.24* to the STA, and 2.6 mm to the Reach. Stack and BB both drop 2 mm.