Mag House Swap - Whistler for Colorado or Yurp

I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I'm looking to do some more travelling for skiing but am still a broke ass ski bum (well not really a bum). I currently rent a 1 bed suite in Whistler by myself but am itching to get out and ski many places. Landlords are pretty cool and rarely there and are on board with this. I'd love to do a house swap with someone. 1 week if within the US or BC or 2 weeks in Europe.
    Whistler is on the epic pass and I've never been to Colorado so would love to go check out that area and there are lots of places with Epic hookups there. Fernie / Castle area also high on hit list.
    I'm also very interested in Verbier (Hi BobInch)/ 3 vallees / Espace Killey and pretty much any of the resorts in Europe really

My place isn't much, but has a (well used ) double bed and a pull out double sofa, and obviously a kitchen and bathroom.

I think with everyone on here, we should be able to make some decent swaps.
    Willing to figure out a great way to handle deposit money on both ends via escrow and all that kind of malarky.

Some Whistler based stoke to whet your appetite
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	disease-aids.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	237.8 KB 
ID:	267480Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1292 (2).jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	918.3 KB 
ID:	267481Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1198[1].jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	267482Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25624421_10155856216761083_1392220842_o.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	267483
    Last edited by nortonwhis; 01-31-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Bump/

Sweet idea pal, hope it work out for ya

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

there's a house swap thread in the padded room, but it never got a lot of traction.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy