Jackson Hole/Victor Need Skins ASAP

Hey it’s Jerry from Jongville here and I forgot to bring skins on a J-Hole/Teton/Wind trip.

I have 188 Blizzard Rustlers that are 114 underfoot so anything wider that I could cut down or anything CLOSE would be SO SICK.

I’m in Victor, ID until Sunday. Thanks guys!

-Garrett

If you get real desperate I have some old skins cut for 188 bros and will be down the road in alta. I’ll bring em with just in case.

Check out the yostmark touring store. They have reasonable prices, and trimmed up some skins perfectly for me last spring

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    If you get real desperate I have some old skins cut for 188 bros and will be down the road in alta. I’ll bring em with just in case.
    Thanks for the reply! How knackered are these dogs? Will they stick to my skis? Will I need some skin glue? I’ll hit you up if things get dire :P

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    Check out the yostmark touring store. They have reasonable prices, and trimmed up some skins perfectly for me last spring
    Hey thanks for the reply! I think Yostmark is up in driggs so I might be checking them out in the AM.

Thank you both!

-G

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettS View Post
    Will they stick to my skis? Will I need some skin glue?
    No, you will have to use paperclips, or resin.

Jackson Hole/Victor Need Skins ASAP

They are still stuck together so that’s a good sign They’re actually in decent shape
    Last edited by Fritz; 01-31-2019 at 07:22 AM.

I'm heading to Jackson tonight for a midnight arrival but have a pair cut for 184 Bibbys that I could lend you. PM if that is of any assistance.

FWIW Climbing skins direct is located in the area and should be able to help out.