G3 Seekr or Findr for BC coastal snow

I need some new everyday touring skis for around the BC coast area, i.e. wetter, heavier snow.

I have a pair Volkl BMT 122 for deeper days but want something lighter and narrower for more everyday touring and maybe a touch of ski mountaineering.

I get a G3 pro deal so trying to decide between the 178 G3 Seekr 100 and the 179 Findr 102. I realize they are pretty different skis. I haven’t skied a ski with much camber for a long time and like the slarvey/turney feel of a lot of rocker. Based on that I would go with Seekr but that camber on the Findr might be nice for skiing less than ideal snow and being realistic, that’s what I end up skiing most of the time. Most people tend to lean towards skis with more rocker for the type of snow around here though which again points to the Seekr. I can’t really find any reviews of the Seekr though but the Findr has been getting pretty decent reviews.

Will be putting G3 Zed bindings on them.

Help?

Do you tour on the BMTs? If so, I'd go Findr.

Pow touring ski, and mission touring ski.

Seekr will be more similar to the BMT, just narrower.

Quote Originally Posted by kalisto View Post
    Do you tour on the BMTs? If so, I'd go Findr.

Pow touring ski, and mission touring ski.

Seekr will be more similar to the BMT, just narrower.
    Yes the BMTs are touring only skis for me. Just nervous about having so much camber and no big floaty tip on the Findr. I've always gone with fairly heavily rockered skis around here after the impression that I need to stay much more on top of the snow around here since it's so "heavy".

I was considering the Seekr because of the much lower weight compared to the BMTs and having a bit of camber as opposed to the full rocker of the BMTs. I think Findr probably makes the most sense though if I were to keep both.

Seekr is a good one pair for pretty much _any_ condition, but if you are already building out a quiver, might as well get a purpose built ski instead of a bunch of 'do everything' skis.

Quote Originally Posted by kalisto View Post
    Seekr is a good one pair for pretty much _any_ condition, but if you are already building out a quiver, might as well get a purpose built ski instead of a bunch of 'do everything' skis.
    Thanks for the replies. Going with the Findr.