Marker Griffon parts - 1.5 toes, a heel, tracks

See photos. Hoping to get enough to make it worth my while but I'm open to offers, especially if buying more than one piece. Not really interested in going to the post office for less than 10 bucks.

$10 for the toe missing the little plastic piece, $12 for the complete toe. $15 for the heel. $5/track, 2 minimum, free with purchase of a toe or heel. Got a bunch of extra screws not in photos. What you buy should come w/ hardware.

$35 for everything

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7135.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	267086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7136.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	267087

PM sent...hoping you've got a complete set of 4 demo plates within your group of 7 plates in the photo.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

I'll take em all. I'm in the PNW.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That is if vitaminI backs out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tracks are gone pending payment, toes and heel still available

Bump

Bumper marker toes and a heel

Is the complete toe still available?
    (I only need the black insert part of it, but am willing to buy the whole toe piece if necessary.)

PM sent.

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

This vitamin I fellow seems like a good guy

Ill take the heel if no one needs it

PM sent.

Hi bluenext,

I haven't heard anything from you in 9 days. Did you ship the part yet?

The guy who needs that part was expecting quicker shipping and better communication, so now I'm gonna ask that guy if he prefers to cancel the whole transaction, because of the delays and lack of communication.

However this turns out, either he will still want that part shipped to him, or else *I* will want that part shipped to me.

I will keep you updated. Please let me know if you are receiving these messages from me. Thanks!

Hi bluenext,

Please check your PM's for a message from me.

Hoping I can buy your other toe after your envelope arrived empty with a hole torn in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Hi bluenext,

Please check your PM's for a message from me.

Hoping I can buy your other toe after your envelope arrived empty with a hole torn in it.
    bump