Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Broke out my MB108ís (186) for the first time in a while today. I forgot how solid this ski is for how easy it is to ski. I donít understand why people think this is a challenging ski unless they are really lightweight or are on the wrong size. The 186 feels perfect to me and makes me want to try the 193 on a bigger mountain than Stevens.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Agreed

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Itís not that they are hard to ski. Itís that there is something off when running a carve. May be a tune. Iíll be checking.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    Itís not that they are hard to ski. Itís that there is something off when running a carve. May be a tune. Iíll be checking.
    Check for base high . Mine were that way out of the plastic

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Check for base high . Mine were that way out of the plastic

Seemed pretty flat with my true bar. Like actually really good for a mass produced ski.

Much better at +1, still not to my liking though. +1.5 was too much tail. Iíll be selling them. Anyone want a pair of 184ís with less than 10 runs on em?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    Much better at +1, still not to my liking though. +1.5 was too much tail. Iíll be selling them. Anyone want a pair of 184ís with less than 10 runs on em?
    Took me more than a day for it to click with the 99s but when it did I was happy I didn't give up on the ski. They aren't the most intuitive , intact I found myself reminding myself not to try and over power the ski. When I try and steer it from the knee down the tail kind of fights you but if I steer it more from my hips earlier but with less muscle it does what I want. This is just my strategy and seems counterintuitive for a ski like this but it works and I can't think of a ski I'd rather be on in most conditions.
    Think of it like a boat... they are difficult to maneuver until you get them on a plane .

K2 Mindbender Skis

Took me more than a day for it to click with the 99s but when it did I was happy I didn't give up on the ski. They aren't the most intuitive , intact I found myself reminding myself not to try and over power the ski. When I try and steer it from the knee down the tail kind of fights you but if I steer it more from my hips earlier but with less muscle it does what I want. This is just my strategy and seems counterintuitive for a ski like this but it works and I can't think of a ski I'd rather be on in most conditions.
    Think of it like a boat... they are difficult to maneuver until you get them on a plane .

Took my friends Mantra 102ís out to confirm I hadnít just forgotten how to ski. They carved beautifully, powerful, fun in the bumps.

Jumped back on the K2ís same feelings, ski just hangs in the fall like for me during a carve and doesnít come around with any energy. Hard to describe but feels like it has a 25m+ turn radius.

Something about this ski is not for me. I donít need to learn to ski again haha!

But thanks for the encouragement!

Is the plane on a treadmill?