RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi

WTB in Bozeman: 14' RAFT (+ frame, oars, etc. if you have them)

I'm in the market for the coveted do-all-do-everything-okayest raft setup. My eyes have been drawn to the 14' Maravia w/ diminishing tubes, Aire 146D, etc. Thwarts would be a plus but not necessary.

I'll be in the market for a frame as well. I'd like to have a modular frame for a fishing setup as well as multi-day rowing setup.

Let me know if you have something that fits the bill... Cheers!
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    I'm in the market for the coveted do-all-do-everything-okayest raft setup. My eyes have been drawn to the 14' Maravia w/ diminishing tubes, Aire 146D, etc. Thwarts would be a plus but not necessary.

I'll be in the market for a frame as well. I'd like to have a modular frame for a fishing setup as well as multi-day rowing setup.

Let me know if you have something that fits the bill... Cheers!
    This time of year there isn't much on the gear swap, but do you know about mointainbuzz? That's the best place I know for used rafts.

https://www.mountainbuzz.com/swap/showcat.php?cat=3

That link doesn't work on my phone, for some reason, until I change it to show the desktop version of the page.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    Yep... been keeping my eye on mountainbuzz with minimal to zero results of success. I've pretty much settled on an Aire 143D or similar/equivalent. Thanks for the heads up, Shorty J...
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    Yep... been keeping my eye on mountainbuzz with minimal to zero results of success. I've pretty much settled on an Aire 143D or similar/equivalent. Thanks for the heads up, Shorty J...
    There should be more for sale in the spring, but if you have a certain boat in mind you might have a hard time finding exactly that boat used.

Also, the buzz seems to be having trouble with their classified pages right now, which has resulted in less posts than normal.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Good Luck with your search! Maravia are definitely the titties and pull high dollar even used.

Montana Craigslist has a bunch of boats.

I might be in the market for a new boat myself sooner than later and looking at the Aire, NRS or RMR.

Or a driftboat