FS: Jackets/Pants/Crash Pad/Axe/Layers

Price police have at it, these are off the cuff. Everything is OBO, buyer pays shipping, SLC valley local pickup always an option. Here we go...

Black Diamond "Drop Zone" crash pad. One size. Used, still fully functional, all bits intact etc., it's just kinda dusty/chalky from use and from garage storage. Used mostly at Joe's Valley, I just don't climb anymore. $SOLD, really don't want to ship this so please be local or have someone local who can pick up for you...

Grivel mountaineering axe of some sort. Older model with a leash. I've added athletic tape as well as a couple stylish stickers. It's longer than my 50cm CAMP axe, so probably 57cm? I don't think it was a full 60. $SOLD

Scarpa Maestrale GT shells only, 28.5 (322 BSL). Idk, maybe someone wants these for parts or something? One walk-mode lever has fallen off. If you can replace that cheap, they're usable entry-level shells or backups or whatever. $SOLD

Freeride Systems Bross hoodie, grid fleece style, mens medium. Slightly big on me at 5'10" 150lbs, just a baggier fit than I like. Nicely made and in great shape, I just never wear it. SOLD

Black Diamond "Crag" jacket, mens medium. Fleece lined but not insulated, polartec so not really waterproof, sort of a heavy softshell I guess? It's in great shape I just never wear it. $45

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crag-jacket.JPG 
Views:	171 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	266421

Name:	crag-jacket-back.JPG 
Views:	164 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	266422

Name:	crack-jacket-label-pocket.JPG 
Views:	166 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	266425

Black Diamond hybrid puffy, mens medium. 1st gen, cannot recall the name but maybe the Access? It's synthetic insulation with the bottom of the sleeves through the armpits through the sides made of a Schoeller stretch material. Bright orange, with a little dirtiness near the cuff of the sleeves. In great shape, I just have way too many puffies and the wife hates the color on this one. $40

Name:	bd-hybrid-puffy.JPG 
Views:	168 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	266427

Name:	bd-puffy-dirty-sleeve.JPG 
Views:	161 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	266428

Millet "Track Jacket" softshell, mens large (euro sizing; sort of in between a medium/large in the US imo). Softshell with thin fleece lining, pit zips. Sort of a mustard color. Very nice jacket and I've toured in it quite a bit, just not seeing any use lately. $45

Name:	millet-softshell.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	266429

Millet "Track Pants" softshell, mens large (euro sizing; I wore a belt with them at a 31" waist but otherwise they fit fine). Zippered lower cuffs w/an inner cuff thing, I tried to get it in the picture. "Element softshell", a bit warmer than eg the OR Cirques but nice pants, I just upgraded to OR Trailbreakers and never wear these anymore. In great shape. $SOLD

Outdoor Research Cirque pants, dark gray, mens medium. Worn maybe two or three times. Great pants, I just upgraded to Trailbreakers. You'll notice I had the Trailbreakers on my brain as these pics all say "trailbreaker" in the image name; they are not trailbreakers, they are the Cirque pants. $SOLD

Outdoor Research Cirque pants, light gray, mens medium. These have seen some use. Missing a zipper from one of the leg cuffs, and the left front pocket has had the zipper pull cannibalized from somewhere I can't recall so it doesn't match. Slight wear around the cuffs, otherwise in great shape. As above, ignore the image filenames, these are Cirque pants. $40

Name:	or-trailbreaker-gray.JPG 
Views:	143 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	266435

Name:	or-trailbreaker-gray-replacement-zipper.JPG 
Views:	145 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	266436

Name:	or-trailbreaker-gray-missing-zipper-and-wear.JPG 
Views:	146 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	266437

Patagucci vest in a grey color, mens medium. I might have worn this three times, idk, I bought it kinda drunk at the mall downtown around the holidays. It's nice, I'm just not really a vest man. $SOLD
    Last edited by mall walker; 02-04-2019 at 02:31 PM.

PM coming on the Bross

Does the orange BD jacket have a hood?
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    Does the orange BD jacket have a hood?
    yep! it's adjustable as well

How about $60 for the dark gray Cirque pants shipped to 95223?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyadolescent View Post
    How about $60 for the dark gray Cirque pants shipped to 95223?
    pm sent

PM sent on the Millet pants

PM sent on the Patagucci

PM sent on the axe, wife needs a new one for this year's planned Baker climb.

bump for some price drops

PM incoming.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

bump. 2 pairs of cheap touring pants, 3 cheap jackets left...