Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Superstar Punani View Post
    C'mon... it's not like we were spooning in the back of a Subaru.
    oopz, I did it again, but the journey back was worth the trip.

Translation: Me and Mr. Punani decided it would be a good idea to get into the gutted out back of this notorious woman's car to go to a throwdown miles away. It was probably about 4ish??? We jumped into the back of her "IT WAS ONLY $1800" Subaru. We both passed out spooning each other. Woke up to a rager, looked each other in the eyes, said, OK, you good with this?, danced for a bit, then again, looked at each other and said, "Can we get home?" Totally fucking out of it, supu and I consulted his GPS. It was a mere 1.86 miles over the blank horizon in the very hot morning sunrise. We both kissed our taxi driver and mobile PlayaBnB and asked her if she would drop us. no fucking go. So we said, fuck it. Here, wet your tongue. And we walked into the sunrise... I think I ate her panties, which Sr. Puno will never let me forget, though I really don't remember the smell.

Oh shit. That was a journey. Supu looked like a cross between james brown kicking elvis in the balls with rick james trying to jump into the fun.

And then, we encountered a favorite bar in the wastelands, who conveniently had reserved punani's cup lost from prior adventures. And then.... well, you get the point. Shit goes down. Day what?

Post script: I really don't know what happened next. I remember getting really hot in a chair and Pat ranting about hoars. What the next day brought was just a memory. Until it gets sparked. There were many more. Honestly, that one crushed me proper.

Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 09-16-2020 at 02:26 AM.

Burning Man 2020

Dude, you are a fucking mess.
    crab in my shoe mouth

This, out of all the medium format (which is all I took) photographs, was the one I really wanted to come back with. Just got my scans, well, because I've been lazy developing and scanning. But this one, was the only one, glad to have not fucked up.

She was hanging out way out in the curve out zone on the horizon, but her son and girlfriend from the tribe as well, came to the old man site early on Tuesday to frolic. You can see my car out there. I convinced the kids to run and grab his mother so I could please take her portrait under this little man for a small present.

We bonded so dearly, and I strolled away with the best smile ever. And am glad to share it with her family and you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy Birthday.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	340718

The only pic that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    This, out of all the medium format (which is all I took) photographs, was the one I really wanted to come back with. Just got my scans, well, because I've been lazy developing and scanning. But this one, was the only one, glad to have not fucked up.

She was hanging out way out in the curve out zone on the horizon, but her son and girlfriend from the tribe as well, came to the old man site early on Tuesday to frolic. You can see my car out there. I convinced the kids to run and grab his mother so I could please take her portrait under this little man for a small present.

We bonded so dearly, and I strolled away with the best smile ever. And am glad to share it with her family and you.

Name:	Happy Birthday.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	340718

The only pic that matters.
    that is an incredible portrait, very well done!!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Fuck yer birnClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200905_221911.jpeg 
Views:	148 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	340727

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Translation: Me and Mr. Punani decided it would be a good idea to get into the gutted out back of this notorious woman's car to go to a throwdown miles away. It was probably about 4ish??? We jumped into the back of her "IT WAS ONLY $1800" Subaru. We both passed out spooning each other. Woke up to a rager, looked each other in the eyes, said, OK, you good with this?, danced for a bit, then again, looked at each other and said, "Can we get home?" Totally fucking out of it, supu and I consulted his GPS. It was a mere 1.86 miles over the blank horizon in the very hot morning sunrise. We both kissed our taxi driver and mobile PlayaBnB and asked her if she would drop us. no fucking go. So we said, fuck it. Here, wet your tongue. And we walked into the sunrise... I think I ate her panties, which Sr. Puno will never let me forget, though I really don't remember the smell.
    Name:  ezgif-7-87e1cdb11655.gif
Views: 2149
Size:  956.6 KB
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    that is an incredible portrait, very well done!!
    Mad skills, MTM!

Can't forget how great it was.

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    It will be interesting to see what happens if the org doesn't meet their fundraising goal by the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens if the org doesn't meet their fundraising goal by the end of the month.
    They will just double down on their fundraising efforts for the next month, and the next month, etc. As long as they can keep their salaries.

Burning Man has been played out for 20 years
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Perhaps. But as someone who has never attended, I still want to experience it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Perhaps. But as someone who has never attended, I still want to experience it all.
    yeah same.

i also know guys who say that the golden days of backcountry skiing were before i was born. bummer for me i guess, it's too bad i can't get my goddamn time machine working again.

neither of those things will keep me from skiing or from (hopefully) checking out the burn one of these days.

I am not sure if the above loudly voiced sentiment is more or less annoying than when a 25 year old comes back from burning man acting like it was the path to god

I said that quietly

Today, welcome to long walks in the desert on acid with your host, mmmm, so good, Supu. Heeee heee!

I finally came out of the closet. I thought it was 6 P.M., turns out it's 6 A.M.

You may ask yourself, does it really matter? Hmmmm. Enjoy the man in front of you.

Name:	yep.jpeg 
Views:	247 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	343748

P.S. I think I'm actually asleep. Or trying.

P.P.S. I am asleep somewhere.

Whatevs. For everyone who's been around the world twice and talked to everybody once, I'm sure it's a complete bore that compels them to create the next big thing.....which is.......what? In the meantime, some of us love the playa whether the org is there or not, whether we have 8 people or 80,000. And it's the greatest show on Earth either way. Having spent both winters and summers in the smoke creek desert next door, it reminds me how much I love the far-flung deserts of the west. Bruno was a friend of mine for 33 years until he passed.

TeleMike in 5 years:

Name:	Nikita.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	344322

I wanna keep the vibe of this thread alive, because every year, it makes me happy. I actually went back and read all the old threads and really got a huge pump of smile from all the mags that posted.

Why weren't you there? Because it's a major commitment and a mutherfucking pain in the ass. But when you arrive, it's worth a thousand miles of travel and all the shit.

It just is a great place to hang and find out how hearty your soup is.

This below will never happen again, I assure you. The fact that I missed focus will absolutely happen, but this moment will not. That is basically the burn in a nutshell right there in that sentence. As Donny V preaches, Hello, Enjoy!

Name:	wwyt.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	347823

Dogs looking at you like, "tha fuck are we doing out here?"

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Burning Man mulling mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for August

https://apnews.com/article/health-ar...f8ebcedce8c1f1

The plans for structures that will be built at Fly Ranch are incredible.

It's time to stock your fucking PTO and come hang with me, splat, and punani. It's free again. Is this the year you are going to? Fuck you all, get some sack. Last message to mags. Shit or get off the bucket. No questions answered. Are you that bad ass sexy mutherfucker?

no fucking thanks