Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Apparently the sun was out, so...

We're still on playa. Got strippers and a stripper pole for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We're still on playa. Got strippers and a stripper pole for tonight.

Wtf art car is that? Mini me version of Mayan warrior?
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying

Owned by a guy named Ryan. The Ryan Warrior.

This is the best hoax ever at 100mph.
    Nuff said.

My hair is not that grey, I am skinny as a rail, and that may or may not be dust on supus nose.

Move along.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

When splat finds a paid phone card and Supu texts me a pic right before I have to go to court yesterday.

Not happy. Not the decompressing I need.

Pissed. Really pissed.

I did get there three days before them, so it's revenge, but it's not. I'm going to make that frown upside down next year and block 3 weeks.

And you should too dammit.
    He he he!

Damn C, looking somber! Tie and bandana, what a crazy world.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Damn C, looking somber! Tie and bandana, what a crazy world.
    This is me a month ago prepping for the splat punani burn off:

I'm sure you look just like I met you 20 years ago as well. But I am a deputy agent of the junior rangers of BRC. See, I made good for myself with a little halp from my friends.

I think I got 2 hours of sleep with cray dreams, but I still won the case.

Holy stache dude!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Best shitter three maggots ever built.

I got some acid shits and put it to the test. There was no 3rd floor, we're talking 69th floor. The stripper actually texted me today saying it was the best shit ever. I just did the wrap and provided the glow cord.

Goals. And maaaaaybe some dmt.

And you can't stop the punani.

It was nice to have a non experience.

That never happened.

Oh yeah, double negative. Oops.

I took nothing at all serious, at all, except for just a few phone pics before I lost my phone for 8 days and leaned on medium format film.

I'll post up some hopefully really amazing images. I was too lazy tired today to get out my chemistry so I sent them out.

I really will need to get into edit mode and also check some boundaries. I was the guy with the other big thing just setting up quite honestly, the best shots of my life. I cannot describe what the light and the freedom of exploring in hundreds of square miles with a motly crew and adventure as your guide can lead or me lead to insanity. Another one bites the dust.

Holy fuck. Go. This was not my first ride, but I definitely recommend at least a few years under your belt. For many reasons.

Of course, there was no maggot summit at the burn in 2020. Erased.

Breathe.

He he he, oh my God.

Just don't roll. OK let's roll. Signing off.
    Logistics wise, I brought 24 beers for 8 days and came back with 9,and I am a serious beer drinker and don't smoke weed. I brought 17 gallons of water and came back with 9. I came back with 4 whole meals as well. And that is with a day each way camping. It takes me 2 days to get to and fro.

I camped the whole time and just let the experience fill me. It was over way quicker than possible. I didn't even set up a tent. Ever. I came back with more clean clothes than I normally have. Fuel is a cost, my biggest. I found 239 and a few 229. I drove 1060 miles. Other than that, you just really need a drive and lots of micro ingenuity. Do it. Please. Number 4 down the books for me. I'm super honest about what I say about it.

I still learn so much about the environment and people, and myself. I cannot recommend it enough.

Don't speed ever. Charge otherwise. Big. You will be rewarded.

Oh yeah, I used to be so against this my first couple of years, but hugs really matter. And holding space with anyone might just change your life for real.

I'm crying while I type this because I cannot tell you how much the people I have interacted with on such a deep empathetic level have really reached me and me them. It is from small holding, to hugs, to long excursions, to micro gifts of an ice cube. It will and does change how I live my life. I always bring back so much from the playa in every way, and I leave a lot too. We all do. But it is basically indescribable. Please join us and be a better person. /crying in joy.

The small stuff that everyone has in their heart is what matters. Take that back and spread it.

Maybe you are a grifter or a guru, you will get slammed. Be your best person from deep and you will be rewarded by the power of true human connection. It's not about sex or drugs. It truly is a deep dive into your existence and your brain. Definitely spooky. But fantastic.

So, in summation, these pictures that you see are from people in states of joy because they have opened themselves down to their core and let go. Those are pictures of that person's essence. Sure there are some fakers, but who cares? I don't. Why should I. The fucking desert weeds out weeds and I could give a fuck.
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 09-11-2020 at 12:35 AM.

Though that^^^might sound esoterically expressed, it's not. Every word mtm typed is so true. Having him and supu along for the ride made my year. We just fukking killed it. All in our own way.

Nuts. Sorry I missed it.

FKNA, that was the shit. Still buzzing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200901_185755155.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	219.2 KB 
ID:	340187

Name:	IMG_6166_20200911_232712.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	222.9 KB 
ID:	340188

This was a small distraction as we decided to strike camp at sunset, along with the bonfire and fireworks as a newfound crew descended on our little piece of playa. Shit rocked. We finally left at 430 am headed for the hiway as the smoke rolled in. At 530 we found ourselves at Trego Hot Springs, a good ways in the absolute opposite direction we intended to go. Dude guided us out by gps, as the visibility diminished greatly. We ran almost to Pyramid Lake before we had to do a 1.5 hour nap. With no plates or reg on the RV, we ran in stealth mode, only encountering one cop on the rez driving to work in the opposite direction. Cheated death again. We got to my house and slept 15 hours. Holy fuck.

Proof that BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    She's a total don't get me started, but, she was definitely right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    this thread is about to get relevant. I gave up my tix for this year, 2020 is officially locked

you kooks have fun
    Quoted for posterity.

Selling 1 ticket and vehicle pass for face value OBO
    Name:  BM2020-VP.JPG
Views: 726
Size:  61.8 KB

Name:	Multiverse1.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	477.6 KB 
ID:	340282 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Multiverse2.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	542.0 KB 
ID:	340283

One of these is not like the other

Name:	7-camp.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	338.8 KB 
ID:	340278

Occifer Punani thanks you for Burning Safely

Name:	3-hotmess.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	360.0 KB 
ID:	340276

DM for Collabs

Name:	1-Butwhymalemodels.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	254.8 KB 
ID:	340274

Punani and Makers Telemark on a bromantic date to the Black Rock Hot Springs and Secret Playa

Name:	9-hotsprings.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	428.6 KB 
ID:	340280

Name:	8-makers.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	596.2 KB 
ID:	340279

Campmate of the year award goes to Spanky

Name:	5-chase.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	345.8 KB 
ID:	340277

Closing Party

Name:	2-pole.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	231.8 KB 
ID:	340275

Poached from Spanky's IG.
    OMG... dat ass.....
    Name:  spanky2.JPG
Views: 793
Size:  49.4 KB
    Name:  spanky1.JPG
Views: 706
Size:  42.9 KB

End Transmission

Supu passed out in my chair with my shell on after a long night herding disco biscuits.

I was pretty certain these two were gonna elope. That would have left me with the stripper. Oh, bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I was pretty certain these two were gonna elope. That would have left me with the stripper. Oh, bummer.
    C'mon... it's not like we were spooning in the back of a Subaru.