Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bra Tree Nazis?

Just dont fall under the tree. Wouldn't want to catch panty crickets!

Good job Barry, way to keep those kids shielded from all the bad of the world.

Nothing like raising your kids without the ability to cope. Good thing he appears to be an anesthesiologist so he can pay their therapy bills when they get older.

What a douche.

We've been skiing with Mardi Gras beads for a good 5-6 years now and when we ride a lift with a panty tree under it we toss them at the at of the day. Not something we do religiously, but definitely once in awhile, especially when visiting a ski area we haven't been to before.
    This is you. And you own it. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    When I was on exchange to Vail in about 1993ish with the guy who now directs the CAIC they showed us their panty tree, they were very proud of it. I hadn't the heart to tell them I thought it just looked like a bunch of trash in a tree.

That is what the trees with beads and underwear look like to me where ever I see them.

Put me down as unimpressed.
    It technically is littering in our National Forests. I thought it was cute in my 20's but now it's so meh and cliche. Put me down as unimpressed as well.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by core2 View Post
    A few years ago someone managed to get a shit stained pair of white men's undies to sit perfectly on the pinnacle of the bra tree at my local mountain. I looked at those shitty underwear every lift ride for a whole season. The next season the bra tree never came to fruition, I am guessing management didnt want a shitty pair of undies up there again or something.
    I remember that!

Those were nasty.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    We've been skiing with Mardi Gras beads for a good 5-6 years now
    JFC
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by whipski View Post
    Just dont fall under the tree. Wouldn't want to catch panty crickets!
    Goin crabbin!
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    This is you. And you own it. Good job!
    Sucks when they get caught on the GoPro helmet mount
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I could care less either way but like has been mentioned it should be panties from a conquest the night before. Also should be done while wearing the shirt saying"just because I slept with you last night doesn't mean I'm skiing with you in the morning"

Spent the day on that lift trying to teach myself how to snowboard. One of the tiny ski school kids called it the "boob bush." I like that name better.

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    It technically is littering in our National Forests. I thought it was cute in my 20's but now it's so meh and cliche. Put me down as unimpressed as well.
    Being unimpressed is one thing, but are you so anti-panty-tree that you'd be motivated enough to write an angry letter to someone/something about it? I think not, because you're likely not insane.

Untechnically--a ski area is littering our National Forest.
    Let the 20 somethings have their fun, and me have my fun vicariously. (My idea of a conquest these days is having a letter to the editor published.)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Untechnically--a ski area is littering our National Forest.
    Let the 20 somethings have their fun, and me have my fun vicariously. (My idea of a conquest these days is having a letter to the editor published.)
    I’m in the boat of thinking it’s getting old looking at all the garbage people thinks it’s ok to fling off of chairlifts, like cigarette butts, banana peels, beer cans, coffee cups, underwear, etc...
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    I’m in the boat of thinking I'm getting old looking at all the sweet stuff people thinks it’s ok to fling off of chairlifts, like cigarette butts, banana peels, beer cans, coffee cups, underwear, etc...
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    I’m in the boat of thinking it’s getting old looking at all the garbage people thinks it’s ok to fling off of chairlifts, like cigarette butts, banana peels, beer cans, coffee cups, underwear, snowboarders, etc...
    Really FIFY
    (I'm with you on the trash, though)

Trashy snowboarders suck yea. Now classy snowboarders, well, you'll never find one. But really, trash sucks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xG5nixF.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	912.9 KB 
ID:	267040

How do we feel about tennis shoes thrown over power lines?

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    I could care less either way but like has been mentioned it should be panties from a conquest the night before. Also should be done while wearing the shirt saying"just because I slept with you last night doesn't mean I'm skiing with you in the morning"
    So after a "conquest", you keep the victims undies? That's fucked up. Or do they wake up in shock, realizing they were blacked out the night before, and go running out so fast they forget them?

It technically is littering in our National Forests.
    Where does clear cutting, creating erosion channels and building a ski area rank?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

In my youth I ended up with quite a collection of panties. I didn't keep them, they just ended up with me. Maybe discovered later down at the foot of the bed under the covers or various other spots. Not sure how it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by skizix View Post
    So after a "conquest", you keep the victims undies? That's fucked up. Or do they wake up in shock, realizing they were blacked out the night before, and go running out so fast they forget them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

total bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    How do we feel about tennis shoes thrown over power lines?