Stripped DIN screw

So I bought a pair of skis that came with demo attack 13s and unfortunately found that the DIN adjustment screw for one of the toe pieces is stripped.

Are there any clever solutions for fixing this issue, or is the best solution to just replace the toe piece?

dremel out a slot for a slothead screwdriver?

Quote Originally Posted by Schemeboat View Post
    dremel out a slot for a slothead screwdriver?
    The screw is sort of deep inside a hole in the binding piece. If I'm thinking about this correctly, I don't think a dremel would work in this case since it wouldn't be able to reach the screw.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Try some screw grab first, just gel with grit in it, it can work wonders. https://www.amazon.com/Bondhus-94205.../dp/B01N6HV4VT

If you need it to be regularly adjustable, then it’s easiest to just replace the thing. If you only need to crank your DIN up once, you can drill a small (SMALL) hole in the head of the screw, screw in a smaller screw, and use that once it bottoms out to adjust your setting. If you need to back it off, an appropriately sized ez-out in the same hole will work. Either way, I’d recommend setting your DIN and leaving it.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    i bet xxx’er will have a handyman solution for strippers
    don't pay for lap dancers, just get close to a table where buddy is paying and live vicariously
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

You could also drill TWO small holes and insert two small screws so it can be turned both ways with plyers or a really fat slot head screwdriver or putty knife.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!