Lunar Eclipse shots?

Anyone else shoot the moon last night? I had completely forgotten about it until I was taking the trash out and saw it. Somehow we were treated to a perfectly clear night last night.

I did no framing but had fun for a few minutes shooting. I'm hoping someone here did a better job of getting out and adding something to the frame other than standing 3 feet from your front door with a headlamp sipping whiskey and pushing buttons.

@200mm

Oh nice! The moon was awesome last night. We had a clear night in CO. Friend tried to take some with an Iphone but they didn't really come out as no surprise, so those are way better than that, looks pretty much like what I saw with my eyes. Thanks for sharing!! Cool.

who else shot the moon? bring on the moon shots!!
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Not surprisingly, mine looks the exact same!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It was cloudy up here right until the end of the total.. then it just cleared up.. I had like less than 5 min to get it dialed until the sun's rays began to hit it again..

Last edited by BaNosser; 01-22-2019 at 12:47 AM.
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Got this, 70-200 handheld.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aq.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	114.8 KB 
ID:	266342

Cool! I couldn't see the moon so thak you guys a lot. I t also reminds me of a really fun memory. I got a photo editor app from top1apk. Then, i used it to photoshop some pictures on my phone. Then, i showed it to my friends and they still believe that i got a pic of blue moon =))))