Brynje Thermal Mesh baselayers?

Anyone tried them? I’ve seen some reviews that look positive, and thinking of giving it a try, specifically for touring.
    https://www.brynje-shop.com/aboutbrynje.html

I have been using the merino t-shirt, long sleeve top and 3/4 bottom for touring, resort days, and colder biking days. Usually layer a 150-200 wt wool top, but go with just the Brynje on the bottom. All worn under stretch woven soft shells or hard shells. I do feel that I stay warmer, drier, while also not overheating as easily. The whole mesh/fishnet idea is old and proven, but the look might be a little hard to get over for some. Haven't owned these pieces long enough to say about long term durability, but so far so good. The fit of the tops is pretty much as expected, but the bottoms seem to run a little big, with a pretty high rise.
    Sawatch is French for scratchy.

Thx for the info. I sweat a ton on the uphill unless I manage my speed and am really conscious about perspiration. Ibex will and similar eventually get soaked and cold, as with most other fabrics. I sometimes switch baselayers at the TOP, but that is a cold endeavour.

Based on your last comment, I'd say you will really like the Brynje base layers. For me, the mesh layer lets sweat go right to the next layer, where it dries and disperses more quickly than if I had to conventional base layers on. I'll be curious to hear how it goes if you try some.
    Sawatch is French for scratchy.

Mesh base layer used to be common. I loved it, don't know why it's so hard to find these days. Mesh is also nice between base layer and pants shell if the pants don't have their own mesh.