Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    220K CAN ain't gona get you much, around here its the entry point for the house market in town

It sounds like you did the same thing as my ski instructor bro

just search for the cheapest places in BC
    That was $220 usd or about $290k cdn and ya, I get that is dirt cheap, but do-able without liquidating other assets. The place in Trail looked nice, but being in a toxic dump isn't my 1st choice. To buy for usd $500k plus will take a whole nother level of motivation to do so. (like a Dump 2nd term)
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    <snip> we rent for a season to see how she feels about it
    With age comes wisdom...

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/2...=neighbourhood

This place is pretty cheap. It's actually bigger and nicer than the place we had.
    The only problem with is that there are a lot of bears around in the late summer/fall.
    shhh New Denver sux. The wifi is poor. Tell your friends

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Check out prices up in the blaeberry in golden. Good deals and possibly a great investment if vail blows up kick horse. Drive to the hill is similar distance as trail to red Mt
    WTF somebody mentioned the Blae!! Liv2 is more a gangster so Nicholson would be a better fit.

My only advice would be to be on the west side of river but all the lots are off of Blaeberry rd so on east side. Nice but get less sun as in shade for a while in morning.

most of lots and current building is at base of mountain in pic
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

depending on what your tastes are 300K would get you a servicable home up here or over in Terrace
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

i’m heading out to interior bc to check things out with the gf at the end of august / early september for a giant loop beginning and ending in edmonton.

hopefully we’ll get a good taste of the region, some hikes, climbs and backcountry swims. nothing too nice though, unless you’re looking for a new neighbor getting sick of new france though

if anyone has any recs or wouldn’t mind a tent in the yard for a day, i’d be all ears, particularly penticton through radium.

we are getting started on the planning a bit late and the national parks are full up!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

the southern interior is busy nowdays, the narth is not too busy yet but its getting there

so buy now or be forever priced out of the market
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    i’m heading out to interior bc to check things out with the gf at the end of august / early september for a giant loop beginning and ending in edmonton.

hopefully we’ll get a good taste of the region, some hikes, climbs and backcountry swims. nothing too nice though, unless you’re looking for a new neighbor getting sick of new france though

if anyone has any recs or wouldn’t mind a tent in the yard for a day, i’d be all ears, particularly penticton through radium.

we are getting started on the planning a bit late and the national parks are full up!
    Check out Whiteswan Provincial park - great spot. If you want to bike, rent full suspension bikes in Kimberly and go ride Bootleg Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post

Are you looking for real estate suggestions or going for a vacation tour?

vacation with a strong dose of dreaming
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

bump it to 320K CDN and i have a friend selling a half duplex in Fernie all refinished in the last 5-7 years...
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca