Getting rid of FKS155x2, Rossi Axiom/997s, Rossi SL skis

I moved back to the NE after being away for 10 years in a land without snow and now that I'm back...I'd like to ski again. Spent last season skate skiing figuring that would scratch the itch for less money and time, but I was fooling myself. Fun and good exercise, but not the same.

So...I'm getting rid of all the old ski crap I have around in an effort to build a usable setup for some skiing around New England.

What I need: A pair of 26.5 boots that would be suitable for some touring and inbound days. Lange seem to fit, my previous boots were Tecnica Diablo R that I threw in the trash thinking I would never live in a snowy climate again. Something that has room to punch the toe box out as I'm on the line for 26/27 shell.

Bindings: I have a pair of old Legend Pros I plan on using for most everything. Need something to mount these. I dont know what has happened to binding technology over the last 10+ plus years, but a binding that could work with a DH/AT boot would be wonderful. I also value my knees in a way that I dont think I did the last time I skied, so I do not need some all metal race binding.

Poles: I need some poles. Cant remember what length I used, but I'm 6'3.

What I have laying around to get rid of:
    Rossignol Axiom/DP110 183. These are mounted currently with 997s 14 DIN. They have been skied a lot...but have languished in a garage for 10 years. Previously mounted with marker demo bindings. The edges are rusty and would need a tune, but they probably dont have a ton of base material to work with. I'm guessing theyve had a few hundred days on em. Pulling them out of storage I also noticed a vertical crack in the sidewall right between the toe and heel piece. I dont remember that from when I skied them last...maybe it was there, maybe it wasnt. I'm guessing these could be someone's furniture, rock skis, or if you still have a love for old 997s.

Two pairs of Rossignol SL skis. One is WC Race 9s Ti, the other just the 9s. 165 length. Both are mounted with FKS 155 on race plates. all have AFDs.

Other stuff that is buried in storage I can pull out, but wouldnt be for another month or so: 178 Volkl G4s with blue Look ZRace DIN 18 bindings. 180 CHM Explosiv with freerides. 190ish Elan Mantis 777. Volant Spatulas with 916s(I think?)

I'm in the Boston area and would much prefer to not deal with shipping, but can ship for cost. Shipped out a pair today and it was 62$, so expect that.

No idea what this stuff goes for nowadays. I'd much rather get what I need and clear up some room.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	265439Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	265440

Ive got some brand new dalbello ax120s in a 27 shell. I could entertain the idea of cash and the fks 155s plus cash if interested

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Get some wider brakes or bend the ones on your 155s to fit the LP’s and a cast setup. OR tectons, although LPs would not be my first choice for a touring ski. Done.

Leavenworth skier is selling a pair of 26.5 xt130 Free’s in GS.

I would be interested in a pair of 155s if you want to sell them separately.

I’d def be interested in Spats if you’re selling, pending price. I’ll send a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd in line for spats. Have some 26 scarpa maestrale rs I could trade.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Interested in 155s if I'm not too late