WTB light 4 season tent

I'm thinking about doing some overnight trips this year and sold all of my winter tents a while back.

BD Firstlight might be the frontrunner, but I'll consider anything as long as it's on the light end of the spectrum.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Sweet blog. Buy a tent.

I’ve got a couple winter tents I’ve thought about parting with - A BD Skylight (3 person, single-wall) and a Sierra Designs Omega Light (long 2 person, convertible double-wall). I think they weigh a hair under 5lbs, and about 5.5 lbs, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious J.O.N.G. View Post
    I’ve got a couple winter tents I’ve thought about parting with - A BD Skylight (3 person, single-wall) and a Sierra Designs Omega Light (long 2 person, convertible double-wall). I think they weigh a hair under 5lbs, and about 5.5 lbs, respectively.
    I think you are off on the Omega Light weight, should be closer to 7 lbs. Nice tent tents though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    I think you are off on the Omega Light weight, should be closer to 7 lbs. Nice tent tents though.
    Good call on the Onega Light, 3pin. I was remembering the weight in 3-season mode. 4-season is 6 lbs 13 ounces. Not exactly a featherweight.