WTB: One-Quiver Resort Skis, Fischer Ranger, Armada TST...

I'm looking to help my friend get one-quiver resort skis.

-180-183 straight pull length.
    -105ish underfoot.
    -He liked Fischer Ranger Ti 108 and Armada TST (if anyone's holding these could be optimal).
    -Wants turny skis, wants to carve (mostly groomers as a traveler) but has to deal well with pow and chop too.
    -Price range is minty skis, but looking for ~$350 tops.
    -Does not need bindings, but if it has bindings price can go up to ~$475 and must be MNC certified. No frame bindings. BSL is 291.

Let me know what you got!

107 Cham 2.0, 184 cm new/un-drilled 225 plus ship, one caveat they have the ladies top sheet black with some pink and gray stripes. The skis are exactly the same as the std models Dynastar just put diff topsheets on the ladies models. Use em as is or paint em black...cheap and perform just how he wants

Quote Originally Posted by wstdeep View Post
    107 Cham 2.0, 184 cm new/un-drilled 225 plus ship, one caveat they have the ladies top sheet black with some pink and gray stripes. The skis are exactly the same as the std models Dynastar just put diff topsheets on the ladies models. Use em as is or paint em black...cheap and perform just how he wants
    Let me talk to him, but aside from the topsheets the shape looks promising. Any other options out there?

Friend doesn't want any pink I guess...he has issues. What else are people holding?

PM sent

Bump - still looking. If anyone is holding Fischer Rangers hmu!

Bump!

Not really looking to sell but if the offer is right...

182cm Fischer Ranger 108Ti with Fischer-branded Adrenalines mounted for 315mm. Previous mount was Attack demos. Tops are 9/10 and bottoms are 10/10. I am good friends with the shop owner that I bought them from and he said they had been demo'ed exactly once before I bought them. I only have 12 days on them (I keep track...such a nerd).

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Not really looking to sell but if the offer is right...

182cm Fischer Ranger 108Ti with Fischer-branded Adrenalines mounted for 315mm. Previous mount was Attack demos. Tops are 9/10 and bottoms are 10/10. I am good friends with the shop owner that I bought them from and he said they had been demo'ed exactly once before I bought them. I only have 12 days on them (I keep track...such a nerd).
    MNIAW I'm fondling a pair of the 98' on sale for 300. Should I do it?
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

I like the 108s a lot. Bindings I have on them are a bit heavy for touring but I do it anyway. That's a killer price. I've always been fond of Fischers so my opinion may be biased. I think you would be happy on them.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    I like the 108s a lot. Bindings I have on them are a bit heavy for touring but I do it anyway. That's a killer price. I've always been fond of Fischers so my opinion may be biased. I think you would be happy on them.
    Thanks I appreciate your opinion!
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.