Verbier & Wengen

Hey everybody, it’s been a while since I’ve been on the forum (life, wife, kids, etc). The usual excuses. Anyway, I’m going to be skiing over in Verbier next week (Jan 27-31) and in Wengen the week after (Feb 1-6). Anyone going to be over there that would like to group up? Last time I checked there were some locals to Verbier on this thread. Maybe someone would be interested in showing a guy the ropes? If you find yourself wondering, who the heck is this guy and is he even good at skiing? I’m just regular guy, but I am a good skier. If no one is interested now worries, but I thought what the heck. A mountain guide is $600 a day and that’s just a litttle too expensive for me. Best, Craig

Hey Craig, I'll be in Engelberg Jan 26-31 and Andermatt Feb 1-4 with friends, then on my own from Feb 4-9. Leaving those days open to follow the snow. If it is good in the Wengen area, I might head that way.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

Post up on the snow for the euros thread for more visibility

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by inbetweenstance View Post
    Hey everybody, it’s been a while since I’ve been on the forum (life, wife, kids, etc). The usual excuses. Anyway, I’m going to be skiing over in Verbier next week (Jan 27-31) and in Wengen the week after (Feb 1-6). Anyone going to be over there that would like to group up? Last time I checked there were some locals to Verbier on this thread. Maybe someone would be interested in showing a guy the ropes? If you find yourself wondering, who the heck is this guy and is he even good at skiing? I’m just regular guy, but I am a good skier. If no one is interested now worries, but I thought what the heck. A mountain guide is $600 a day and that’s just a litttle too expensive for me. Best, Craig
    Powder-extreme.com is running a camp next week. Joining up with them for a couple of days would be the best way to access interesting routes in a safe way and at reasonable cost (circa 180 chf per day). Sunday looks like cold and snow, in which case head to Bruson for a warm up day in the trees.