Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33

Thread: The FIFTY

Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    That is a good suggestion. Though I do actually dig responding to people with legitimate questions and legit criticism. So it's a balance for sure. But over a decade on this forum and I've learned pretty easily how to deal with the trolls...plus I find it fun to hit the block button.
    I always considered blocking someone "losing". Its more fun to egg them on to me. When I get blocked I 100% consider it a win...
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    I always considered blocking someone "losing". Its more fun to egg them on to me. When I get blocked I 100% consider it a win...
    That's fucked up man. To most of the people who post content, it isn't some game. They are making something and sharing it. So to show up and be such an asshole that they don't ever want to talk to you again takes a real toll on the person on the other side. Multiply that by ten or a hundred or a thousand for every other keyboard dickhead out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    That's fucked up man. To most of the people who post content, it isn't some game. They are making something and sharing it. So to show up and be such an asshole that they don't ever want to talk to you again takes a real toll on the person on the other side. Multiply that by ten or a hundred or a thousand for every other keyboard dickhead out there.
    In the comments section man? You misunderstood. I mean egg on the trolls.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    In the comments section man? You misunderstood. I mean egg on the trolls.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Oh got it. Yes, I did misunderstand. Carry on.

"That first turn was a little airy, eh Bjarne?" Heh. My Elvis leg still hasn't disengaged, and it's been a few days since I watched the video.

cheers,
    john