Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
    I got the new toes today, I think the little plastic piece that says “ski” on top seems to be lower, so the lever is already clear of it when you’re at ski mode, and doesn’t have to push past it going to walk. I wish I had the old ones to compare better but it looks like these will work better.

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    It took 2.5 weeks for BD to get back to me but once they did I had new toes coming my way in under 24 hours.
    About the same lag time, 2.5 weeks to process the warranty request.

Two pairs of new toes are in the mail at present. Fingers crossed they work better than the originals.

I got the new toes today, I think the little plastic piece that says “ski” on top seems to be lower, so the lever is already clear of it when you’re at ski mode, and doesn’t have to push past it going to walk. I wish I had the old ones to compare better but it looks like these will work better.
    Quote Originally Posted by DGamms View Post
    About the same lag time, 2.5 weeks to process the warranty request.

Two pairs of new toes are in the mail at present. Fingers crossed they work better than the originals.
    What website did you use to start the warranty? I'm gonna do the same.

Follow-ups:

1/ Did you select "Fristchi" warranty (from the Pieps or Fristchi option?)
    2/ What "Item Category" did you select? I can't find bindings or anything

Thanks. Majorly.
    single? always know what to say with Keys
    www.thekeysapp.com

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    What website did you use to start the warranty? I'm gonna do the same.

Follow-ups:

1/ Did you select "Fristchi" warranty (from the Pieps or Fristchi option?)
    2/ What "Item Category" did you select? I can't find bindings or anything

Thanks. Majorly.
    Nevermind these. I submitted a claim, we'll see what they say...
    www.thekeysapp.com

did you send in the old toes first? I submitted my warranty claim, but with all the Pieps stuff, am wondering if they'll ever get to me...
    www.thekeysapp.com

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    did you send in the old toes first? I submitted my warranty claim, but with all the Pieps stuff, am wondering if they'll ever get to me...
    Yes I did the online BD warranty form. I mailed the old toes at the same time they sent the new ones.

I decided to sell the Xenics so didn’t/won’t get a chance to see how the new toes work. Got some Helio 200s, which have pretty challenging (but workable) hole conflicts with the Xenic.

Does everyone have the toe issue, or is it boot dependent? I've got two new pair of Xenics, wondering if the toes need to be replaced or just try them first and maybe they'll work okay.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    Does everyone have the toe issue, or is it boot dependent? I've got two new pair of Xenics, wondering if the toes need to be replaced or just try them first and maybe they'll work okay.
    I had the sticky toe issue with my pair , which was a test pair sent for media .. so among the first run.

They've loosened up somewhat over 30+ days of use so they're not bad. Ie they need force to engage but certainly not as much as others have described. What I did to improve them was to lube in silicon spray and cycle them multiple times.

They've had the tightness issue with Vulcans, Tecnica ZGTP, Atomic Hawx