Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    Audi is the latest asshole brand. A high percentage of the time, if you see someone pulling a jack move, they are in an Audi jelly bean.
    One of my favorites in salt lake, is heading to federal heights from medic drive, you have to get in the right lane, turning left, so you are in the right lane to turn right on federal heights 50 ft later. If there is an Audi in the left lane, good chance they will try to gun it out of the light onto North campus drive only to immediately cut right in front of you so they can take a right on federal heights. Pulling this jack manuever requires familiarity with the roads and traffic patterns. So they set up to do it on purpose. I block those fuckers every chance I get, because their shitty upmarket VWs are still slower than my old ass cars.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Living in Fairlfield County, the Maserati, BMW & Tesla capital of the US I agree wholeheartedly

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Federal Heights
    Enough said. Probably assholes when they aren't in the car too...

We don't really have BMW's here in quantity but is is for sure scientifically provable that in Chicago they are the biggest asshole drivers anywhere.

And I love Beemers...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    We don't really have BMW's here in quantity but is is for sure scientifically provable that in Chicago they are the biggest asshole drivers anywhere.

And I love Beemers...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Now that Chicago is weed legal, it will soon be like L.A. Still horrible traffic, but since everyone is baked, the asshole quotient will go waaay down.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post

And I love Beemers...
    If you ever think your job is pointless.

There's a guy somewhere in Germany putting turn signals on a BMW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

But unlike British cars, they would work.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Bwah,

As a recovering BMW enthusiast I can say without qualification, what's the difference between a Bimmer and a porcupine?
    I still call it The Jake.

Th pricks are on the inside. ba-dum
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I was walking down the street a few years ago and random stranger is walking the opposite direction. We pass just in front of a Porsche 911. He sees the car and quickly tells me that exact same joke (but with a Porsche punchline)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    In my unscientific opinion the higher a vehicle sits off the road the more inconsiderate the driver.
    High and Mighty. There's even a book on it.

I'm taking a snack break in my truck in the Baker lot right now and two lifted trucks have drifted by. The first guy almost lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post

excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Wasn’t driving like an asshole, but was a few months late, which I can admire. Saw this lady yesterday.

Attachment 316439

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Bargain shopper right there...she picked up a magnetic Xmas tree for 75% off

Corner store junkies giving advice

after work today, i'm behind a guy going about 5 mph in a grocery store lot who is obviously looking for a spot, a gy passes both of us on the left at 10 to 15 (there's really only room for two cars side by side here) and is passing us where one of the main grocercy store entrances. after I park I see a kid and his mom walking into the store; asshole could have taken out that kid if timing of them was a little earlier; but he probably got to the restaurant at the corner on time; so I guess it was worth the risk.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post

So I've been thinking about this, (as I use my turn signals and I mostly drive a BMW).

Yesterday, while driving to the airport, an old dude in a '99 Forrester, doing about 40 in a 60, and just as I'm coming up on him to pass, he pulls in front of me from the right to the left lane. But... he used his turn signal. No reason for his lane change at all, not even a left exit, or cars in the right lane to avoid.
    I just wung around him (with turn signal), (cuz BMW), but was it better that he used his turn signal?

My buddy always liked the phrase when he was getting bullied in a business deal:
    "I was fucked without benefit of a kiss." I guess I got the kiss, so it's OK
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

PSA: You drive like an asshole!!

Ok you fucking twits:

A) If one lane of two is closed up 1/2 mile ahead, One does NOT merge all the way 1/2 mile away from the merge creating a line that gets longer and longer. Go to the merge point and merge there.

B) do not get pissy and try to cut off and honk people who know how to properly merge at the merge point.

Fucking nimrods. Why is it so hard for you dolts to drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

'Murica don't zipper merge.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    ...an old dude in a '99 Forrester, doing about 40 in a 60, and just as I'm coming up on him to pass, he pulls in front of me from the right to the left lane. But... he used his turn signal. No reason for his lane change at all, not even a left exit, or cars in the right lane to avoid.
    I just wung around him (with turn signal), (cuz BMW), but was it better that he used his turn signal?
    I know I'm replying to an older post but almost this exact thg happened to me yesterday except guy was driving an old Toyota sedan. Nobody anywhere close to him except me approaching at speed in the left lane. He signals and moves left. wtf?

I also wung around him, minus BMW and turn signal, but plus finger.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I know I'm replying to an older post but almost this exact thg happened to me yesterday except guy was driving an old Toyota sedan. Nobody anywhere close to him except me approaching at speed in the left lane. He signals and moves left. wtf?

I also wung around him, minus BMW and turn signal, but plus finger.
    Happens all the time. Someone enters the freeway and immediately heads to the left lane, cutting off people, while there's no one in front of him in the right lane.

About Teslas--maybe at one time they drove like aggressive assholes, but lately it seems like I'm more likely to be stuck behind them, and I drive like an old fart (because I am an old fart). I don't have a good idea of the demographic buying Model 3's--I don't know anyone who has one and I would stop knowing them if I did--but it's definitely a cautious, passive-aggressive asshole demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    'Murica don't zipper merge.
    Oh shit, we had a real banger of a thread about that.
    I still call it The Jake.

Does every middle aged women in Colorado tailgate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. The chilled out ones check their Facebook and Instagram feeds while driving.

Traffic is starting to pickback up to something near prepandemic levels again. And with that, the assholes and talentless amongst us are also out on the road again. Nearly been hit a couple times in the last month on my 12 minute residential street commute. People pulling out in front of me with no room and then stopping or slowing, people trying to rush around me before a merge not making it in time forcing me or them to slam on the brakes, even had a a plumbers van follow me and my prego wife back from a Dr visit when the guy tried to run his stop sign on a 2-way stop and i slammed on my brakes and honked then kept going.

Its been frustrating.

Seattle drivers, heads up. My hyper high-strung wife will be driving during rush hour up to a Drs appt with our newborn this afternoon, and hes been REAL fussy lately. It should be about a 1.5hr RT. Id like to not be a single father, so please do not call the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    MOST people tailgate. The impatient, but otherwise skilled drivers think their cat-like reflexes will save them, and the unnuanced automatons don't know where to look so they stare at a spot on the road just ahead of their bumpers only reacting when an object appears there.

Do we have a bad drivers super thread, or is this it?

Driving in my little corner of America has always been only go 50 to merge onto a 60 freeway, then camp in the left lane. Otherwise, it's generally benign annoyances and niceholes. But things have changed. There's a palpable anger and anarchy these days. Case in point, I witnessed two intentional red light runners yesterday. Both from a standstill.

The first was at an intersection in town, and the second was on Mt Baker Hwy. Both times the person was in a turning lane, and the light had been red long enough that the cross traffic was moving. Both floored it from a standstill, went straight, and weaved through the cross traffic. One had to swerve to miss a pedestrian and his dog, and the other caused a car to hit the brakes.