Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30
    The very first question when I told someone irl was "California plates?" when I said no, "Texas?" Both were WA, and one was a woman (?!)

I too take a beat before entering certain intersections known for 'very stale yellow' runners. The going east 542 guy was preceded by two yellow-to-red gunners, so really three people ran that light.

I did a legal uturn on a green arrow. A guy made a right on red at the same time into the same lane. I defensively yielded and let him go ahead, and he flipped me off. If I didn’t have my kids in the back I was going to roll up next to him at the next light and politely ask him if he understood how stop lights work.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You might inquire if he has any gray Poupon at the same time…..

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    You might inquire if he has any gray Poupon at the same time…..
    POTD.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

Driving back from socal on I5, a fair number of trucks. People get in the left lane to pass the trucks. Every single time there are a handful of people who pull out of the left lane, pass a car or two, and force back in. To move up a couple of cars. Why? That's something that's always happened but I've never seen so many people do it so aggressively.

I am noticing most drivers nowadays were not taught etiquette regarding the use of brights at night. People just do not give a f**k anymore.

If you can see taillights of the car in front of you, you should not have your brights on. Yes, even on county roads. This seems lost on most people now. Irritating af.

Classic 5 move there. Very frustrating to switch lanes.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    I am noticing most drivers nowadays were not taught etiquette regarding the use of brights at night. People just do not give a f**k anymore.

If you can see taillights of the car in front of you, you should not have your brights on. Yes, even on county roads. This seems lost on most people now. Irritating af.
    Oh, they were taught alright.

I can see your tail lights over a mile away. I'd like to see that deer that decided to cross.

High beams are fine up until 100m overtaking and 300m closing IMO.

The problem is people are putting in lowbeams that are brighter than my factory highbeams.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I can see your tail lights over a mile away. I'd like to see that deer that decided to cross.

High beams are fine up until 100m overtaking and 300m closing IMO.

The problem is people are putting in lowbeams that are brighter than my factory highbeams.
    point is: no one gives a fuck
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    "TURN ON YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS!" is a popular theme on my town's reddit sub. "and turn off your high beams" is always in the replies.

and this
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post

Also: turn off all your fucking fog lights and light bars that are brighter than the goddam sun.

re: fog lights, if they're in the eyes of oncoming drivers, they're aimed wrong, have the wrong beam pattern, or both.

High correlation between quantity of garbage aftermarket lighting and volume of air breathed by mouth.