Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Ive found that right lane travel gets me where Im going faster. All the dipshits are in the fast lane.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Ive found that right lane travel gets me where Im going faster. All the dipshits are in the fast lane.
    all but one

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    all but one

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    That one always cracks me up. Where the highway's lanes are flowing the complete opposite of how they should be. People crammed in the far left passing lane going 55. Middle lane going faster than them. Far right lane completely clear with nary a car in it for like a mile. I'll take that one, please!

The lemming mentality on the road always makes me chuckle. ESPECIALLY when you see a dozen cars in that passing lane tailgating each other with what seems like inches, and then seeing them all hit each other in one big hilarious deserved pile up. I've had many a hearty laugh over witnessing that multiple times.

If you've seen multiple multi-car accidents happen in front of you perhaps consider that maybe you're the common link between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Don't give up your day job, your future as a Colorado lawyer is in doubt. That isn't the law here. I believe the law is more along the lines of "A person shall not drive a motor vehicle in the passing lane of a highway if the speed limit is sixty-five miles per hour or more unless such person is passing other motor vehicles that are in a nonpassing lane or turning left, or unless the volume of traffic does not permit the motor vehicle to safely merge into a nonpassing lane.”
    I copied what I wrote from the Colorado Vehicle Code, as did you. In the section you cite, note the phrase about volume of traffic.

you know something you all can do to fight some of the assholes. if you pay attention to who is behind you and who is coming on behind you; you can usually spot one coming, will be swerving in and out and trying to get by everyone.

if you see that and can run parallel to a truck and hold them at bay until you get to your turn off. I do this all the time which probably makes me an asshole, but if slowing and creating more safe space and safe turns ahead for yourself makes you an asshole, so be it.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    If you've seen multiple multi-car accidents happen in front of you perhaps consider that maybe you're the common link between them.
    Haven't spent enough time in the big city, have ya? They're nothing unusual around here at least. We're surrounded by terrible (and often uninsured) drivers.

Name:  IMG_7502.JPG
Views: 452
Size:  143.5 KB

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post

1000%
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    you know something you all can do to fight some of the assholes. if you pay attention to who is behind you and who is coming on behind you; you can usually spot one coming, will be swerving in and out and trying to get by everyone.

if you see that and can run parallel to a truck and hold them at bay until you get to your turn off. I do this all the time which probably makes me an asshole, but if slowing and creating more safe space and safe turns ahead for yourself makes you an asshole, so be it.
    We've already established that you're a dumbass asshole driver, but thanks for confirming.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

What In find amusing is that the ones here spouting off about obeying the rules with lane choice are upset that the lane hogs are not letting the break the rules by speeding.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post

I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post

agreed. and if you do this. . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	traffic.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	310083

. . . it's time to move, or stop skiing on weekends.

You see how you could maybe pass on the right in that first pic? If I can I just do. Fuck it, keep it moving.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Maybe the lead driver in the 1st pic is Austin being the asshole he claims that he likes to be seen as. 1,000,000 miles and I've seen a few things but multiple multiple car pileups isn't one of the things I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    You see how you could maybe pass on the right in that first pic? If I can I just do. Fuck it, keep it moving.
    Nah, the lead car on the left will speed up to close any space you could change lanes into.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Maybe the lead driver in the 1st pic is Austin being the asshole he claims that he likes to be seen as. 1,000,000 miles and I've seen a few things but multiple multiple car pileups isn't one of the things I've seen.
    Don't you live in freaking Alaska or something? Having spent a ton of time on the freeways of Houston, Dallas, LA, Atlanta, etc., yeah, I've seen a thing or two. And ONLY a million miles? HA! I have at least that and more under my belt and I'm only like 1/3 your age.

Ever dive a dump truck in Seattle honey? You put more shit in your post than comes out of a cow barn too. You've said so.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Nah, the lead car on the left will speed up to close any space you could change lanes into.
    And I’d signal for lane change and wait till someone yields, then pass the slower traffic to the right, get right, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Ever dive a dump truck in Seattle honey? You put more shit in your post than comes out of a cow barn too. You've said so.
    Name:  DB2BC8F1-4ABB-41BF-8916-F92CAD574DA2-1026-00000049B210F243.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  24.4 KB

I'm a midway brief guy. Like to keep my boys from swinging.

I'm a midway brief guy. Like to keep my boys from swinging.
    Free the balls! (Boobs too.)

Name:  IMG_2884.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  142.0 KB

^only if you are asian...

i know... it's still true