Arrow 2020 Dalbello Lupo Air

Name:  0C7E189C-AC28-4C6B-9C33-7FDB1A722CFF.jpeg
Views: 462
Size:  160.9 KB

While I realize Lupo Air =/ existing Lupos, I have a hard time believing you can magically transform this boot from a 3 piece to a legit functioning 2 piece just by removing the tongue and adding a 'click' to the spine.

Any pics of the ski/walk lever?

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Any pics of the ski/walk lever?
    It is the same. I will be sticking with my 130C. This boot has fail written all over it
    Buy used mount your own skis build a quiver

Pretty strong words for how little info and real world experience there is with this thing. I think it’s cool they’re pushing the concept and trying new things. Like any lighter weight option we will see how The durability and skiabilty will be... I like my lupos but the toungue removal is a compromise. I use my zero G’s any day I know more than 1 transition is going to happen.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    Pretty strong words for how little info and real world experience there is with this thing. I think it’s cool they’re pushing the concept and trying new things. Like any lighter weight option we will see how The durability and skiabilty will be... I like my lupos but the toungue removal is a compromise. I use my zero G’s any day I know more than 1 transition is going to happen.
    HA!, leave it to marketing Eluder....2020...rotfl... Leave it to corporate marketing to spin into a society-wide savior.