Defiance Pro Junior Skis

looking at picking up a couple of sets of these for my 8 and 6 year old, anyone have any reason as to not do it?

They donít ski very often so are definitely in the beginner to intermediate stage and obviously sticking to groomers. From what Iíve read they are a good starter ski for my situation.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Unless the kids are racing, proper size and GOOD bindings are the only things that really matter with kids skis starting out. Quite a few people just do seasonal rentals for kids. They usually allow them to exchange stuff if the kids grow out of boots or whatever mid season. I always preferred having our own gear so they could bust it out and stomp around in the yard when they were really little. Good practice for the little ones to learn to put on the gear, fall and get back up, walk around, fishbone, etc before they get out on the mountain with all the other distractions there on their first day or two.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Agree, basically was checking just to make sure there wasnít any nightmare stories of them showing up in bad shape or taking a shit right away.

Iíll more than likely pull the trigger on them.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums